nineteen

They had been walking for about five minute before they came upon the pond they were heading towards.  It was a different pond than the one they had originally planned to swim in, but Louis and Harry wanted nothing to do with the possibility of stumbling upon that bear again.

This pond was small but cute and it had crystal clear water that seemed to be about two feet deep around the first two metres after the shore gave in and became water.  Rocks and sand flooded the floor of the pond and reflected the light from the sun off of the surface of the water in such an alluring way.  

Harry watched as Louis began to strip his clothes off.  His cheeks immediately flushed as Louis pulled his shirt off over his head.  He wanted to look away and give the boy some privacy, but he could've sworn the boy had been crafted by the Gods, and they really took their time on him.

Louis was now just standing in his black boxer briefs, staring at Harry who was fully dressed and taking Louis in inch by inch.  He didn't mean to just be standing there staring at the almost naked boy watching Harry awkwardly as he suddenly got self conscious, but he honestly couldn't help it, Louis was just too perfect to ignore.

"Well don't just stand there, strip." Louis motioned his arms in a way of saying 'pants off'.

Harry nodded, a bit nervous and definitely self conscious.

"Turn around." He pouted as he noticed Louis watching him fiddle with the hem of his shirt. 

"You got to watch me!" Louis pouted back.

Harry crossed his arms, "Yeah but you're pretty, I'm not."

"Now you know that is not true."

Harry titled his head in a begging way, "Just please, turn around."

Louis rolled his eyes and turned himself around so that Harry had some privacy.  Harry pulled off his shirt and threw it on top of Louis' clothes, and did the same with his trousers.  Before Louis had a chance to turn around, Harry was running and jumping into the water, swimming all the way out until the water was deep enough for him to be standing on his feet with just his head and the tips of his shoulder sticking out.

Louis immediately turned around and laughed at the boy with the mop of wet curls straightened against his face and neck with the most energized and Adrenaline filled expression.

"Ooh, chilly." Harry giggled as he wrapped his arms around his body.

Louis made a run for it and propelled himself as far out as he could as he splashed in a cannon ball right next to Harry who guarded his face from the splash with his hands.

Once Louis had surfaced again, Harry pouted and shoved him a bit, "You oaf, you got water in my eyes." Harry whined as he rubbed his eyes clean of the cold pond water.

Louis stuck out his bottom lip mockingly as he swam closer to the adorably helpless boy.  He bent down a bit and grabbed Harry from under his butt and lifted him up so that he was carrying him against his chest.

This all came as a shock to Harry who had had his eyes closed the entire time, so he almost squirmed his way out of it, but Louis' tight grip around his bare back wouldn't allow for that.  Harry wrapped his legs around Harry's waist and brought his arms up and settled them on Louis' shoulders, looking him right in the eyes and smiling.

"You're so beautiful." Louis muttered, completely in awe of how perfect every feature on Harry's face was.

"You should see what I'm looking at." Harry giggled as he crawled over Louis and squirmed out of his hold, pushing himself off and swimming towards the middle of the pond.  Louis huffed at the absence of his favorite boy and turned around to watch him swim away.  He followed with a smile on his face at how stupidly adorable Harry was.