spider man animated series, clock tower

"Supposed to be the good guy you can't do this" Said shocker as spiderman was about to throw him off the clock tower. "Why not? I have the power" said spiderman that was wearing his new black spiderman suit. Peter felt so strong wearing it, he felt like it wasn't only improving his strength and stamina, but also himself, his soul. Then all of sudden Peter remembered what his uncle Ben had said to him, "with great power comes great responsibility" when Peter remembered those words he was disgusted by them, but why did he feel this way now. "Oh I knew you wouldn't," said shocker. "But I wanna do it, so much, just to try something new, to send a message to all of the other criminals that spiderman kills now", Thought Peter. "But I shouldn't, I am not a killer. A tendril came from spiderman left arm, it attached to shockers chest to push him down.

"NOOOOOO," screamed shocker as he was falling to his death

"NOOOOOO," screamed shocker as he was falling to his death. "What have i done," said spiderman as he watched shocker fall. "What's this costume doing to me," said spiderman as he shot webs down at shocker to grab him, the webs connected to shocker and spiderman managed to save him. "Doc Connors was right, the symbiote is taking control" spiderman said as he tied the web that was holding shocker at the broken railing. "I gotta get it off, it's too late i won't let me," said spiderman as he fell down on his knees. Then the bell started ringing, then Peter remembered the suit weakness. "Noise makes you crazy, I should have guessed that before", said Peter as he started to walk towards the bell. Peter managed to stand there in front of the bell as the pain was getting bigger for him and the symbiote, the symbiote was in so much pain it couldn't longer hold onto Peter, so Peter bursted out of the symbiote.

Peter was now only wearing his white underwear, Peter saw that the symbiote was now a large, shadow-like spiderman figure making horrible monstrous noises and it was coming towards him.

"Why did I not know your weakness? Did you block it from my mind to protect yourself?" said Peter as the symbiote was now in his face

"Why did I not know your weakness? Did you block it from my mind to protect yourself?" said Peter as the symbiote was now in his face. Peter had to think fast before it consumed him again, so he started to move around the bell, he expected that the symbiote would die or give up, but it still was trying to grab him. Peter felt that the symbiote still wanted him and craved him, he also felt its pain from the sound that the bell was making. "Stay away from me! I thought i wanted what you had to offer me but i'm not like you," said Peter as he kept going around the bell. "And I won't let you do this to me," said Peter as the symbiote grabbed his arm. When the symbiote grabbed Peter's arm, Peter fell onto the bell, so the symbiote threw Peter off the bell tower. Peter managed to grab onto the railing, and as he pulled him upwards, he saw that the symbiote was shrinking and it looked like it was dying. The symbiote was now a black slime puddle, Peter pulled himself over the railing to check if the symbiote was truly dead.