07

The 5 of them made it to a place that had Wisteria labeled on the front with several wisteria trees around them. "Apparently this is an inn that takes care of Demon Slayers to rest for free. Sweet." (Y/n) said, holding Yohei's hand as they were greeted by an elderly woman. Inosuke made his way to her and poked her large grey haired bun in her head. "You look weak." He said. "Inosuke!" Tanjiro yelled as (y/n) followed the woman inside.

A garden filled with trees and sand and rocks made a pathway for them. "So pretty." (Y/n) muttered. "She's walking so fast!" Zenitsu said.

(Y/n) reached inside the door the woman stepped in and turned the corner and lost the woman. She opened the door in front of them lightly gasped as the woman sat on the ground with her hands folded with 5 pairs of night wear for them to sleep in. "A change of clothes." She addressed. (Y/n) grinned. "Thank you, ma'am." She bowed before her as she took her and Yohei's clothes who jumped up and down as he was counted a demon slayer. "Let's get dressed before the others get here." She said to Yohei. "Why?" He asked confused.
She stared at him. "I'm a girl. They can't look at a girl changing." She glared at him. "I forget you're a girl." Yohei walked down the hall with (y/n) to find a place to change away from the boys. "I look like a girl." She pouted, upset that her own nephew thinks she's not a girl and maybe something else. "Well, since you became a demon slayer you've stopped wearing the colorful dresses grandma made for you and started wearing pants like grandpa." He reminded her. "I had work to do. I can't work in a dress." She explained.

She returned to the same room and spotted Zenitsu, Inosuke and Tanjiro in their clothes. I guess sleepwear is different for boys. Why do I have to wear dark blue?" She pondered time herself.
Then it clicked in her mind. "Maybe I'll just... stay quiet." She muttered to herself. The door opened besides them all and there were 5 pillows for seats and small tables that had a large bowl of rice, tea, eggs, vegetables and miso soup. Yohei dropped at the sight of the food. "And here is your meal." The wrinkly elder said as she appeared in the room sitting on her legs wig her hands folded.

"She's a monster, Tanjiro! She can't move around so fa-" Tanjiro smacked Zenitsu in the back of the head for yelling and being rude to the woman. "Thank you!" Yohei said while making his way to sit down. "Thank you again." (Y/n) bowed to the woman as she watched Yohei clapped his hands together and pray before digging in his meal with the chopsticks. She sat beside him with Inosuke at her right and Zenitsu at Yohei's left.

She was about to eat when she noticed Inosuke eating with his bare hands. 'He must be really hungry. He was in that mansion for who knows how long. Days?' (Y/n) handed Inosuke her bowl of roce to Inosuke. "You've been out there longer than we have chasing that demon. Eat up." She said.l as he snatches the plate from her hand. Her eye twitched as it reminded her of how it was to train Yohei to eat properly.

Her eyes traveled downwards and gave a light gasp at the sight of his muscular chest.

(Y/n) felt her face heat up and beam red and stared at her plate. "(Y/n)?" Yohei asked. "Yes I'm fine!" She said as she resumed eating. But seeing his chest made her fluster and want to scream and hid under a blanket of how embarrassed she was to see his chest.
'I'm a total loser! I look at a guy's chest and BAM! I'm an idiot! You stupid idiot, you! Why did you look there?! Now that's all my head has to imagine about! Ew!' She thought as she felt her face heat up. "Is the food too spicy?" Tanjiro asked. "But theres no spice in it." Yohei kept stating the obvious. "It's okay. I'm okay." She waved her hand.
'Bitch if you don't start acting normal, you'll never get your head in the game for fighting demons!'

After eating their meal, they went to where the old lady was waiting for them as as Tanjiro opened the door, he lady was there again. "She is a monster! A mo-" Tanjiro groaned and smacked Zenitsu in the head again. "But, why is there a bed all the way in the corner?" Yohei pointed out. "Obviously mine." (Y/n) explained as she glanced at the futon at the corner. "Why?" He asked. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"A boy and a girl can't sleep on the same bed together if they're not married." Her face became slightly flustered. "Go choose your bed." (Y/n) nudged Yohei who hummed and chose the second to the right. Inosuke roles on the floor and laid out on the bed, his legs widely spread with his legs being revealed.

(Y/b) glanced away, embarrassed as this man was a walking hunk of a beast and she was a fragile butterfly impaired to him. Then again, she did punch him into oblivion.

"I'm taking this one! First come first serve!" Inosuke patted on the bed. (Y/n) barely real sized Inosuke was trying to kiss off Tanjiro but it clearly wasn't working out since Tanjiro is a kind guy. "That's fine. They're all the same. What bed are you choosing Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked. Inosuke had enough of being patient and pissing off Tanjiro that he threw the pillow at Zenitsu, probably because he's the weakest. "Inosuke!" (Y/n) yelled at him and went to help Zenitsu get back up. "Can you stop dying on us, man?!" She yelled at him.

The door opened to the old lady with a man beside her. "Here is the doctor." She said. (Y/n) went to her bed and wait her turn to be checked up on while Yohei watched the boys get treated first.
(Y/n) took a glimpse and saw them all open their night wear and reveal their chests. 'God help me.' (Y/n) immediately looked away. The doctor  hummed and nodded as he got up. "Yes, your wounds are severe." He said. He went to (y/n)'s bed. 'It's okay. It's okay. He's a doctor. He's supposed to look at your bo— I'm not ready!'
She opened her night wear to reveal the tube top like bra that held her breast impact from getting in the way of her missions.

She felt another pair of eyes on her so she glanced at the doctors hand in her chest as he pressed his stethoscope on her chest. As he aimed it lower, she winced as the cold tool touched a bruise. "Hm, severe again. Good news, you have only one broken rib." He said. "Just one?" She said in amazement. "And one cracked wrist." He held her wrist that was slightly bruised. She remembered the punch she gave to Inosuke. "Oh." She muttered.

As he got up to leave, Yohei hugged (y/n) and sobbed. "I'm sorry you got hurt. Maybe we should le-" "I'm not giving up being a demon slayer." (Y/n) patted his head. She noticed the bandages next to her and wrapped her right wrist as she remembered the man said she had a cracked wrist.

(Y/n) had to sleep next to Yohei as he was ever used to sleeping in A different bed from his family. "Say you're sorry. It hurt being beat to a pulp." Zenitsu said to Inosuke. "I'll pass." Inosuke said. (Y/n) lightly hummed Yohei to sleep and ignore the yelling around them. "If you're gonna be like that, we're not eating with you anymore." Zenitsu said. "What's wring about eating alone?" Inosuke scoffed. "Eating together makes the meal better." (Y/n) explained, petting Yohei's head to soothe him down.

(Y/n) gulped as she could hear light scratching from the box. "Hey Tanjiro, I wanted to ask you about the box. Why are you traveling with a demon?" Zenitsu asked. (Y/n) softly grinned. 'Zenitsu is a big of a loser but he still got himself beat up to defend a demon. He's so kind.' (Y/n) grinned. "You're a nice guy, Zenitsu. You already seem like a great friend." (Y/n) said aloud, sitting up as she was interested in the topic of the box Tanjiro carries.
Zenitsu's face lit up in pink bye across cheek to cheek and hugged his pillow. "You're so kind to me! I finally got praised by a girl!" Zenitsu giggled as he squirmed in the bed.

The door of the box opened and (y/n) looked over and stared at it as Zenitsu ran around. "Someone save me! Demon!" Zenitsu ran to Inosuke for protection who kicked him away and landed in front of the box.

A hand appeared from te box and appeared a small girl. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as Zenitsu ran past her and opened the closet to hide but (y/n) watched the girl in the pink yukata grow in size. "She's so cute!" (Y/n) yelled in shock. "Zenitsu, Nezuko is my sister." Tanjiro explained as (y/n) sighed, happy to know she wasn't the only girl in the group.

She held Nezuko's hand as she was so happy to see another girl in the group. She had barely noticed Zenitsu yelling at Tanjiro and chasing him with his sword.

Yohei and Inosuke were sprawled all over their bed and sleeping, ignoring the fight around them.