09

(Y/n) eyes unevenly opened her eyes to the sun evening light when lanterns and candles were lit. "Uh?" She hummed as someone sat beside him. She turned to see Yohei actually awake. "Yo... hei?" She seemed surprised as she sat up in weird pajamas. She noticed someone at the end of her foot. "You're...?" She seemed to recognize his mismatched red and green haori and spiky ponytail. "You're the guy who saved us?" She asked. "I'm (y-" "I know." He said. "Oh... well what's your name?" She asked. "Names shouldn't be shared." He said. She frowned. "Well, thank you for saving us." She said, holding the blanket up as she got out of bed. "The nurse instructed me to give you medication. Apparently you caught a cold using your techniques." He said. She nodded. As she looked over to her right, she gasped to see Inosuke in bed, laying emotionless. He still wore his bear mask.

She gasped loudly and jumped out the bed and launched on him. The mismatched haori wearing boy stared at her in shock as she hugged the injured boy. "Inosuke?! A-are you alive?! Please say something!" She said, nearly on the brink of tears. The boy she spoke to earlier raised an eyebrow. 'Maybe they're siblings. Or friends.' He didn't get high suspicions about the two. "Inos-" "I'm sorry for being weak." He muttered in his broken voice that was sore.

She smiled as hugged the boy. "You're no where weak. You saved me lots of times. You helped me, damn it. Thank you." She let go as she realized she finally hugged a guy. "H-how are you? Any injuries? Your voice seems sore. If it hurts you can signal me to st-" Her eyes shifted to see Zenitsu laying in bed with snot running down to his lip. "Zenitsu?! How did you get injured?! You went in the forest too?" She asked in shock, running to him even if there was a pain and n her ankle and rib and back.
The blonde boy looked over at her and gasped. "(Y-y/n)?! You're okay?!" Zenitsu asked. She hugged him too. "Of course I am. I'm so glad you're safe. Gee, a coward like you always backs away but knowing you're safe and probably found in the forest only makes you cool and strong." She let go of him to see his blushing face as he was hugged by a girl. "How are your injuries? Where are y-" She notices his hands weren't visible from the sleeves. "What happened?" She asked. "I got by a spider and almost transformed into one." He mumbled through crying and flustered.

The guy at the other side of the room stared at the two oddly. 'So... she's with the coward? No no, she's not. She's solo I bet. But, who's the kid?'
Then the door opened to Tanjiro. Who was bleeding from his head.

"Tanjiro!" Zenitsu and her yelled as she ran to him. "I can't believe it! We made it alive!" She chuckled.  She let go and looked around the room. "Where's Murata?" She asked.

The boy across the room glared at Tanjiro. 'So how many damn guys does she know?!'

"I have no clue but, I'm really glad we made it." Tanjiro grinned. "By the way, how's Yohei?" Tanjiro asked as the (h/c) haired boy slept in (y/n)'s bed. "Still asleep, how's Nezuko?" She asked.
The four sat together between Inosuke and Zenitsu's bed when another guy appeared. His brown hair parted in the middle was noticeable from the weird haired boys and the only girl there.

(Y/n) softly smiled as Murata appeared. "Tanjiro, I'm really glad you've recovered from your wounds!" He said and noticed (y/n), the girl who instructed him to protect Yohei and fought together. "Thank you for-" "Thank you protecting me." (Y/n) said first, grinning as she remembered Murata protecting Yohei the best he could.

Murata gulped as he was flustered around a girl. "N-no problem! I feel better knowing you're alive!" He said.

'4 guys. 4 guys she knows and which is the damn father to this kid?!'

He cleared his throat which caught the three of their attentions. Murata got up as he realized it was a Hashira. "I-I gotta go! Good to know yiure all safe! Goodbye!" He said as he took his stool and left the door. "Goodbye?" (Y/n) muttered. She glanced over at the guy at the foot of her bed. "Ah, Giyuu!" Tanjiro said with a grin. "You know him?" She asked. "Yes. We met before I was a demon slayer." He told her. "Oh." She said amazed. "He took down  the family of the demon that were in the mountain." Tanjiro said. (Y/n) seemed disgusted. "A wha- a family of spiders?!" She yelled, disgusted at how it would look like but shivered.

It was later at night and (y/n) woke up by small hands on her. "Hm, what is it?" She asked, knowing it was Yohei. "I need to go pee." He mumbled. "Let's go." She muttered, holding his hand.

They walked down the hall and as he went inside the bathroom, (y/n) noticed a boy wearing the mismatched haori. 'I think his name is Giyuu.' She remembered. She wanted to speak to him and say thank you again but remembered she has to look over Yohei but a few words won't hurt.

She made her way over to him, and took a deep breath to speak up.
"Get back to bed." He said, knowing she was there. She frowned. "I will. But before I do, I'd like to say thank you for saving my friends. They mean a lot to me. So, thank you again. I'm... I'm sorry I'm wasting your time listening to me." (Y/n) said. "Good n-" "They're your friends?" He asked. She was taken back but thought about them and the moments they shared. "Yeah, they're all my friends. They protect me and I protect them. They protected Yohei too. All of them." She said. "You keep mentioning Yohei. Is it the kid?" He asked. "Yes." She grinned, remembering he's still in the bathroom.

"Why the fuck did you bring a kid to a battle field?!"