017

"Zenitsu is gone?" Tanjiro asked as they all sat at the rooftop Uzai-San instructed.
"Yes! I waited for him and his room was empty and there was no sign of him. He's gone!" She began to panic as she was still in her kimono for the disguise.
Inosuke groaned, despising the kimono for holding him back. He was unable to move with it.

"Go home." Uzai's voice echoed, alerted then to stay quiet to listen sick he was a Hashibira. "But I thought you wanted us to help you and you're wives?" (Y/n) asked, now concerned This is no place for low ranked slayers like yourself. If one of your friends are gone then who knows how the three of you will handle it." Uzai explained.

"But Zenitsu is gone! I'm not going to leave him to die!" (Y/n) began to worry over the blonde who stood by her but too long ago.

The three stayed quiet until Uzai sighed. "Stay indoors. We'll meet tomorrow night." Uzai said without other words and left, silently in the night.

(Y/n) frowned, having to get back on to work.

(Y/n) had her hair brushed by the same old man. She frowned, the man touching the nape of her neck as he combed her hair.

"I've always wanted a wife. Well, I want one as beautiful as you are." The man said, touching her hair. She shivered, wanting to go home but knew she had to stay put until later in the day to find Zenitsu.

(Y/n) turned around to the man. "You're a regular customer, right?" She asked. "Yes I am, why? Do you wish to see me more?" He asked.

"No. In fact I don't want to see you ever again. But do you believe in demons? Who do you think here is a demon? Yesterday a woman died and another woman went missing yesterday. Do you you speculate anyone?" She asked.

The man sighed. "The only one I can think about is Warabihime-San. Ever since she worked here she's been abusive to anyone and everyone." The man sighed.

Once her name rang around (y/n)'s ears, all she could remember was the woman who ruined the room that she and Zenitsu cleaned up. That was also the same place that the woman was probably thrown out the window or roof.

"Alright then. Thank you sir." She said, getting up and leaving the room.
"Wait where are you going?" He ask, unsatisfied as she would leave him.

She ignored the perverted man and headed to her room. 'So there's a demon around here. I'll stay in Inosuke's house hiding there with him. And then at night, we'll strike at my place. I would do it alone but I need more insight on what he gathered with Tanjiro or alone.'
She changed her kimono into her uniform and haori with her hair neatly out of the way of her face.
(Y/n) grabbed ahold of her scowled and leaped out the window at sunset.

Inosuke groaned, sitting on the ground. "Where the hell is Kanjiro? He should be here already! I hate waiting!" Inosuke leaped up into the ceiling and broke the ceiling, grabbing his swords thats he hid above. He leaped down and removed the kimono.
He mischievously cackled, grabbing his boar head and removed the kimono to reveal his uniform.
"Time to find out where the hell the demon is!" He chuckled.

"Inosuke! You're ready?" He was shocked by the girl at his window. She had forgotten she had a hair pin but it only suited her more with her father's bi faded (f/c) haori.
"Let's find Zenitsu and the demon!" He said as he grabbed a hold of his swords and aimed for the ground.

'He's gonna dig his way there?' She seemed confused but followed after the black and blue haired boy down his tunnel, yelling as it was a wild slide to then crash down.

She gasped, looking around to see ribbons and sashes tattered all over the odd tunnel.

"Inosuke, look! That's one of Uzai-san's wife! And the same Oirán at Tanjiro's place!" (Y/n) pointed out and drew out her sword

"Inosuke, look! That's one of Uzai-san's wife! And the same Oirán at Tanjiro's place!" (Y/n) pointed out and drew out her sword. "Maybe we can free them by cutting the sash?" She asked. "Okay. Just be careful not to cut the girls." Inosuke advised as the haori wearing girl nodded.

Both stared at a sash right above them.

"Z-Ze-Zenitsu?! What is he doing here?!" (Y/n) gasped as the blonde boy slept as he was taken. "He was probably taken in his sleep and didn't even now it." Inosuke sighed.

The sound of slithering and soft fabrics rubbing slowly against itself could be head behind them

The sound of slithering and soft fabrics rubbing slowly against itself could be head behind them. (Y/n) looked behind and gasped to see the end of a sash with two massive eyes and lips stared at them.
"What do you think you're doing at someone's else's home?!" It hissed at the two teens.

"What the hell! It has a pretty pattern but so fucking ugly come on!" (Y/n) yelled, waving her fist

"Ignore her! Get them freed!" Inosuke yelled, jumping on the fabrics to release the lost women before they were confused. "Right!" (Y/n) leaped after him and sliced the frantic in between the women from the other above or below them, free them.

(Y/n) caught them and placed them down until she yelled, her arm was slashed by the sash.

'It felt so soft but it hurt so incredibly bad! Do we have to fight it?!'
"Is okie, free the women carefully! I'll fight this snake!" She yelled, grabbed a hold of her sword and charged at it.

It screamed whenever (y/n) got a good cut on it.
'It's so soft that it's so impossible to cut.' She seemed amazed at the odd fabric but couldn't give up. Inosuke was depending on her to give him time to save these ladies and indeed she was helping.

"I'll kill you for entering this home! You worked maggots!" She yelled at the (f/c) haori wearing girl. (Y/n) charged at it with her sword and yet it couldn't cut.

She groaned and in the heat of the moment, she did the unthinkable and began to saw her sword through the fabric where she could feel blood begin to sprinkle and spray all over her hands from the fabric.

'If I have to saw my way through this thing, I have to use two swords. Which means this is up to Inosuke. Where is he?'

The work like sash moved away again and charged at her.

The sash screamed as throwing knives had been pierced into its eyes.
(Y/n) looked up and could see two familiar and beautiful ladies fighting side by side together.

'He was able to free Uzai-san's wives?'