"Arrest him!"

AN: Hey guys. Hope you're all okay I'm so sorry I haven't posted for days. I wasn't able to since my grandpa died an he was really close to me. I hope you can understand. Anyway, hope you like this chapter.

PS: A few things to take into mind, since the whole Deathly Hallows thing never happened Harry isn't fighting with the Elder Wand and he doesn't have as much experience as he had in the books since this Harry is a year younger.

.....

Harry POV (Third Person)

Harry was barely on his feet bleeding through a few cuts he had all over his body. His eyes were tired and he looked like he would pass out due to the multiple times he had to deflect Voldemort's wand and attack with his own. Tears were rolling down his cheeks at seeing Dumbledore's body in a corner, remembering how Lucius Malfoy and 4 other Death Eaters bombarded his headmaster at the same time. It was 5 Death Eaters against Dumbledore and even he couldn't fight against that.

His feet wobbled as he took a couple of steps to point his wand at Voldemort for one more round. Voldemort was weak as well but not even near as Harry was. He was standing up straight with pride, happiness gleamed maliciously in his eyes at seeing Harry's state and it was obvious to any viewer who would emerge victorious out of the pair of wizards.

"Hey, Voldy!" A voice shouted making them turn their head to it. "Yeah here! Wo-hoo! Well, I hope you had a little nice warm-up with Mr. Potter. Now, are you up for a challenge clotpole?"

Nico POV (Third Person)

"Oh my gods, was that a Merlin reference?" Luna asked who stopped fighting with a Death Eater for a moment to throw an annoyed look at Nico, just to continue a second later deflecting spells from the wizard in front of her.

"Oh, come on! It seems like the perfect opportunity to say one. You know, like I'm about to participate in a magic duel. Is there a better time?"

He could see as she shook her head in irritation but kept her eyes focused on her opponent anticipating his every move.

"You again. I'm beginning to think that you want me to send you to hell." Voldemort said looking bored but the Italian could identify a hint of panic and fear in his eyes recalling Nico's actions before.

"Eh, been there done that."

"What does that mean?"

"How about less interrogation and more fighting? I'm getting quite tired of this and want to be done with it ASAP, Baldy. Plus, I made a bet with Drew on how much it will take for me to defeat you and I'm in the mood for gaining a few more drachmas. Also, you see the jeans I have right now are ripped because of the little tantrum you decided to throw here so you better leave me some money in your testimony for new ones."

"Oh, you'll see, kid. You'll be on your knees begging for mercy." Voldemort said already losing his patience and pointing his wand at Nico.

"The only one that puts me to my knees is my boyfriend. And sorry to disappoint but you're not really my type."

Voldemort released a green burst of light from his wand but before it could hit the Italian, Nico had created a solid wall of shadows in front of him absorbing the energy of the spell. He twisted his ring and his sword came out, he caught it in the middle of the air and pointed it at Voldemort. Out of its tip came out a deadly black fog. Quickly it enveloped Voldemort too fast to get a reaction out of him or any form of defense. Everyone on the battlefield stopped fighting to look with horror as the black smoke disintegrated Voldemort leaving only black dust behind that flew into the wind like sand.

"Now that's how you do it," Nico said breathlessly. "If only Gaea was that easy."

He turned around to see people with astonished faces. The Death Eaters had painted on a mask of fear and awe while the students and teachers were scared as well but you could see relief in their eyes and stances. The smart Death Eaters took off apparating but those were only a few most still stood shocked.

"H-How did he-"

"Did you see that?!"

"Was that Black Magic?"

"Who is he?"

"I can't believe it."

Multiple voices talked at a time from all types of people and if Nico was honest it was kind of giving him a headache. Suddenly he heard a crack that he was all too familiar with and saw a group of wizards appear out of thin air. They were wearing black and brown robes looking sideways in alarm. The older man in the front with grey hair looked around with panic evident. He took a step forward and started talking.

"We heard there was a battle. Where is You-Know-Who?"

McGonagall took a step forward and replied bowing her head slightly showing her respect, "He has been destroyed but his followers are still here I suggest you catch them before they apparate away, Sir."

As if the man had just noticed that there were Death Eaters surrounding the area he made an indication with his hand to the people behind him. Almost instantly they all raised their wands and blue wisps of light got out of the tips of their hands and stunned each of the people with the dark cloaks and masks.

"We are very sorry for arriving so late," the man with the grey hair said. He turned to face the Death Eaters who were immobile and where right now being handcuffed to what Nico assumed were Aurors recalling a book he had read about the wizarding jobs. "I Cornelius Fudge Minister of Magic declare all of you, Death Eaters, to an immediate transfer to Azkaban. If you claim to have been under the influence of Imperio you will drink Veritaseum to prove as such, so don't waste your time making excuses."

Grunts were heard among the criminals and many of the others sighed of relief for finally being done with this.

"Thank you," a voice said behind Nico softly and weakly. He turned around to see Harry giving him a grateful smile.

"No problem, Harry." He replied. "I must go now, though. It was a pleasure meeting you."

Before he could move to be beside Will and shadow travel off to camp to be done with all this magic thing for good he heard a voice near him.

"I assume congratulations are in order, Mr. Potter?" Fudge said.

"Well, it was mostly Nico," Harry answered to Nico's dismay. The last thing he wanted to happen os for the Minister of Magic to know and for someone to put him in an article or something making his very famous demigod name on wizard newspapers. "He used incredibly magic earlier in the battle weakening the Death Eaters and threw the final spells to Voldemort ending him since I was way too exhausted."

The Minister turned to stare at Nico confused. A frown was evident on his face. "Nico," he murmured. "Nico Di Angelo."

"Yes, well sorry but I must be on my way," the Italian replied backing away walking to Will slowly. "Have a good day gentleman."

"Aurors!" Fudge exclaimed and pointed his finger to Nico. "Arrest this man!"

.....

AN: Again I am very sorry for posting a week late I just needed some time to grieve. Everyone, please stay safe.