The Trial and The Return of The Seven

AN: I'm so sorry for the delay. I had some family problems and had to travel elsewhere making it impossible to update since I didn't have Wi-Fi. I deeply apologize.

.....

Nico kept a strong facade through the beginning of the trial. He kept his gaze innocent and childish through most of it and changed it to confused when they told the entire room the reasons why he was here.

"Nico Di Angelo you are here today on trial being charged by the use of the Dark Arts and probable alliance with You-Know-Who and the Death Eaters." A person standing beside the judges said while constantly moving his shoulder-length hair out of his face. He was thin and pale with a goatee which, mind you, did not favor his face shape at all.

Nico turned sideways and whispered in Piper's ear. "You know this isn't where I wanted to be when I wore cuffs for the first time."

Piper groaned and murmured in a low voice. "Oh my gods, don't even begin to make a list of your kinks. The Aphrodite cabin is filled with discussions of if you would rather wear leather or lace. And no I'm not talking about clothes."

Both of them were chuckling and before Nico could continue his teasing a voice pulled them out of their conversation.

"Now that his charges have been read we will move on to how you pledge to these accusations, Mr. Di Angelo." The judge at the front said raising her eyebrows almost daringly.

Annabeth didn't glare or look uncomfortable with all the attention but rather kept a professional posture and emotionless eyes. She stood up confidently and started talking in an even voice. "I assure you Honor, that Mr. Di Angelo is innocent to all of these false accusations. Actually, he is a victim of manipulation by Albus Dumbledore since he began his stay at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry."

The Italian turned his head to look at Annabeth with a confused stare. Almost immediately after she had finished speaking the whole room was filled with gasps of astonishment. Either they were looking at Annabeth with a disgusted glare or were gawking just surprised that she had said such a thing.

"On what grounds do you base these allegations, Miss?" One of the judges said on the far left asked. His glare evident making his blue eyes look sharp but it didn't compare to that of a demigod, of course.

"Let's address the accusation made towards my client." She said her grey eyes challenging anyone to interrupt her. "My client has never practiced the Dark Arts with any type of wand or under any circumstances. It is understandable that you may think so but in America, we use different spells than in the UK. Especially in Mr. Di Angelo's school which is way more advanced than most. For this, I call Mr.Chiron to the stand as a witness."

The doors of the room opened up and in all of its glory, Chiron was in his wheelchair with the rest of the seven behind him as well as Reyna and Will who threw me concerned glances.

"They just had to be drama queens about this," Nico murmured under his breath as he saw in a corner of his eye Percy, Jason and Leo pretend to flip their hair in a soap opera manner.

The sound of multiple whispers bounced around the room at seeing what they were wearing. They weren't wizarding clothes that's for sure but they weren't dressed full-on greek and roman either. Usually, Reyna would be in her purple toga while the others most of the time wore at least a bit of armor like a breastplate or a shield outside of camp if any monster attacked them. However, only some of them had arm cuffs as protection. Nevertheless, what made the wizards and witched hold their breath was the dangerous-looking swords and daggers each of them sported. All of them had their sword strapped on their belt with two daggers which you could see but Nico knew that they had more either on their jackets or boots.