the mark

ahh this was my first time writing and my writing skills were horrible but again the story will get better

"I think I'm falling for u".

 I instantly regretted saying that. he looked at me confused. "Draco say something" I demanded. I could feel tears rolling down my face. he laid his hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears. I was still so nervous waiting for him to say something. "look at me" he whispered. I looked at him and then he kissed me. "Angeline?" I turned around and saw harry. he ran down the stairs and I knew he was mad at me. I followed him and once I caught up to him I demanded for him to listen to what I have to say. "your supposed to be my friend, how could u" he screamed. everyone laid eyes on us. Ron and Hermione came running "bloody hell what's this all about" Ron mumbled. harry was about to tell them with everyone watching but I begged him not to. "she kissed Malfoy" harry said. everyone started looking at me and then I saw Draco behind me. we were both so scared and I could see the regret in Harrys eyes. "wow Draco you could do way better then her" pansy screamed. I was waiting for him to defend me but I should've known better he's a Malfoy after all. I was about to run out the room but Draco grabbed me by the hand and pulled me close to him.

"Draco people are watching "I whispered. "I don't care" "Draco I'm mad at you let me go" then he kissed me, in front of everyone. turns out he didn't care what people thought. it was such a beautiful moment but I got into my senses and remembered my bestfriends despise him. I let go of Draco and ran after harry  Hermione and Ron. "WAIT, PLEASE!' I screamed. Ron and harry looked at me like they didn't know who I was anymore. but Hermione being the sympathetic person she is, she walked up to me and gave me a hug. I was in tears and as my voice was cracking I whispered "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt u guys, but I cant control who I fall for". 

Ron and harry were still mad at me but Hermione managed to be nice about it. I went to class but of course I was nervous to see Draco. "angel" someone whispered. I was looking around to see who it was and Draco was behind the door. "oh hi Draco" I whispered. "we need to talk" "I think that our relationship should be private because people aren't taking it well". he said. I agreed and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I went into class and I wasn't even concentrating, all I could think about was Draco. 

"Draco where are u going" I asked. his hand was in pain and I could tell he wanted to scream. "DRACO WHATS WRONG" I cried, obviously worried. I went to check on his hand but he pushed me away. "angel its nothing" "its not nothing let me see what if its a cut" "ITS NOT JUST GO".  I was so confused and I didn't know whether I should be mad at him or feel bad for him. 

he ran into the forbidden forest and I followed him. I watched him open his sleeve and tap 3 times on what looked like a mark. I mean of course it couldn't have been the death eater mark so I quickly took that out of my mind. "Draco?" I whispered. "oh my god angel your such an idiot you need to leave" "Draco but-" "LEAVE NOW" he interrupted.

I ran but I heard a voice so I stopped and hid behind a thick tree where Draco couldn't see me. I saw his father, Lucius and Bellatrix I was extremely confused and didn't know what to think. my heart stopped when I saw who Draco was bowing down too.