sneaking out

Draco had been trying to communicate with me from the other side of the great hall all through dinner. I had no idea what he was trying to say. it just looked like he was opening and closing his mouth in weird ways for 40 minutes straight. 

"is Malfoy talking to you?" Hermione asks, quite concerned.

"oh no no he isn't"

"you're not still dating are you" harry asks in a monotone voice.

"nope, were just term partners" "oh and I'm gonna go ask him about the upcoming project ill be back in a flash" I add. 

I look back at Draco and sign for him to meet me right outside the great hall. 

"Draco what the hell are you trying to tell me you're literally mouthing random things for a whole hour"

"just asking about the project" he smirks

"seriously??"

"no there was just someone walking by, okay so basically-"

people kept on walking past us and he would go quite. it was pretty awkward standing there and waiting for him to break the news. I rolled my eyes and looked at him with a perplexed look and he told me to meet him in the great hall at 11:00pm. 

I went on with my day like a normal witch. I was in my dorm by 10, I hadn't changed to my pajamas because I knew I was going out later.

"Angeline are you going somewhere?" Hermione asks

I kind of panicked because I didn't know how to reply. 

"n-no I'm just to lazy to change" I laugh it off.

it was 10:40 and I was waiting for everyone in the dorm to fall asleep. I share a dorm with three other people. lavender is very sweet but quite clingy , she also is so in love with Ron it makes me barf. Parvati is gorgeous I'm just not that close to her. and Hermione, she's like my sister i love her. anyways it was 5 minutes before 11, i got out of bed and put on my slippers.

"DRACO" "ARE YOU HERE" no reply. i thought i heard someone walk behind me though. i continued to walk to the great hall. it was dark, really dark. I've never been out past curfew. I'm scared id get caught. 

all of a sudden someone pushed me to the corner of the wall. "Draco?" i whispered. "shut up" he said, while his hand is covering my mouth. he turned off the little flashlight from his wand. to be honest i was kind of scared. we heard footsteps coming towards us and he pulled me back more towards him, his hand still covering my mouth and his arms around my waist. we were only centi meters apart. 

"she's not in her dorm" said 2 faint voices. 

i accidently tripped off of Draco's leg and made a loud noise. i looked back at Draco and he looked so mad. 

"whos there?" "show your self" said the 2 unknown voices. Draco mouthed to me to stay and be quiet. so i sit there in an uncomfortable position trying not to make a noise. 

"its just me" Draco says to the people. "oh Draco, have you seen the girl? um what's her name? ah yes Angeline" 

"nope, I've looked everywhere. no sign of her"

"mmm, okay lets go Lucius"

Lucius? who else was there? what's happening? why are they looking for me? so many questions ran through my mind. i was sweating and on the verge of crying. Lucius and the other guy disappeared. Draco ran to me and gave me a hug, a really tight one. it took me a couple of seconds but i hugged him back. he lifted my face to make me look at him. the moonlight hit Draco's eyes causing it to shine, he was beautiful. it just took me a while to admit that. "I'm glad you're okay" he whispers. "d-Draco what's happening?" 

"the 2 guys, Lucius and the minister of magic"

"they're death eaters, i know" i interrupt.

"yeah well knowing about the minister being a death eater cou-"

"could get my self killed" i interrupt once again

"yes, and there looking for you because they know you know and"

"and they're gonna kill me like they killed my mom" 

"GOD angel stop interupting me"

i start giggling and the giggles turned into a laugh, Draco looked so confused but he smiled. 

"why are you laughing" 

"YOU- you called me angel" i say taking a break between words to catch some breath

"ohhh god I'm sorry i didn't mean to" 

"no no its okay, i kind of miss when you called me angel" i say, looking down at the floor trying to hold back tears. the next few minutes were awkward silence.

"Malfoy and Kat!" said a low deep voice. crap, weve been caught. i looked up to see who it was. 

"sorry Snape" 
"yeah were sorry" i added, even though i didn't mean it.

"go to your beds, NOW. and on your own beds might i add" he smirked

me and Draco looked at each other in shock.

"professor, me and Draco aren't sleeping together" i giggled

"don't lie Angeline" Draco joked, trying not to laugh.

we both bursted out laughing uncontrollably forgetting Snape was right beside us.

"go to your dorms this second"

"right sorry, goodnight Draco goodnight Snape"

as i was walking back to my dorm i just remembered I'm wanted by a bunch of death eaters, being with Draco made me forget that. shoot, am i catching feelings? no no i shouldn't. he got over me and i got over him. were done. don't catch feelings for him. i argue with myself. 

i changed my clothes to my pj's and went to bed. i had school tomorrow.