armotentia

"Angeline wake up we have potions" Hermione screams. "shit were late'' i reply. "yes! so c'mon get ready."

i quickly get out of my bed and get ready not giving myself time to rest. I've never ran faster in my life. my heavy breathing has finally calmed down as i arrived to class. i see an empty desk next to harry so i take a seat next to him. i look back to see Draco with his usual "i don't care about anything" look.

"sorry bout Draco, he's an arrogant asshole. his behavior comes naturally'' harry tells me. me and harry continue to talk casually. he tells me about how he wants to invite Ginny to watch a movie with him and then i suddenly remember about Luna. "HEY LUNA" "ANGELINE?" she replies from the other side of the classroom. "HOW'D IT GO?" "GREAT ACTUALLY!" "AWW IM SO HAPPY FOR YO-" 

"stop screaming Snape could walk in anytime soon" harry reminds me

"right.."

professor Snape walks in shortly after, he reaches to the front of the classroom and raises his arm to silence the class and everyone's conversations became hushed.

"today you will be showing your class the project you made with your partners, you must tell your class exactly what you made and what it does" Snape says, taking breaks between words.

"may we go first?" Blaise and pansy ask.

"yes go ahead ms. parkinson and mr.zabini" 

god even just looking at pansy made me barf. my mind was racing with so many random thoughts that i didn't even listen to them presenting.

"ms.kat and mr.malfoy your turn" 

as i stood up i could see Draco glaring at me from the side of my eye. 

"um me and Draco made the amortentia. t-the amortentia is a pretty difficult potion to make. you can smell who attracts you."

"great, now smell the amortentia to see if your potion was successful" snape says.

i really didn't want to smell it and it would be worse if he told me to say what i smell but i had to. i take a quick sniff but i barely smelled anything. 

"ms.kat do you mind telling us what you smell?"

"uhm green ap- god i can't smell anything through Draco's cologne "i say, taking another sniff

i look back at Draco and he silently giggles, i sign for him to stop so we don't get in trouble.

"you got a perfect score on this project, well done Draco and Angeline"

i smile smugly to myself and harry high fives me from under the table, i look back at Draco to see him still giggling. he saw me look at him and gave me a little smirk. i was still confused to why he was laughing.

"hey ang i don't think i smell Draco's cologne" harry whispers to me. i look at him confused and then i realize... i felt so embarrassed. i inwardly groan and gave harry a pleaded look.

before i knew it class ended. i could hear Draco walking towards be but i ignored him. "Angeline, all the credit goes to you. i would've completely failed this project if it weren't for you so thank you a-and I'm sorry" he says looking down. i smile at him and walk away. i was still pretty mad at him and i also needed time to think. i mean i smelled him in my armotentia, like out of everyone i smelled him?