term partners

"has anyone started on the big project?" professor Snape asked. no one in the class replied. professor Snape straightened his back and raised his eyebrows "well what are you waiting for START! your project is due next week" he said, taking a break between his sentences rather disappointed. I had an urge to look back at Draco, and so I did. he was talking, more like flirting with pansy. I looked at him in disgust then turned back to look at professor Snape and groaned. ''what's wrong ms.kat" he asked looking down at me. I hated it when people called me by my last name. "professor please don't put me with Draco" I begged knowing he wouldn't listen to me. "hmm you know what, ill be signing everyone a partner for this whole term and these will be your new partners'' he says. 

I let out a breath in relief. "Luna Lovegood with Seamus Finnigan". I turned back to find Seamus blushing, he definitely likes her which I find cute. "Draco Malfoy with Angeline Kat" "WHAT". I lay my head on the desk and let out a long sigh. 

" for todays session you will be making peperup potion with your partner, if you and your partner fail to create this potion you will be writing an essay about everything we have learned." everyone groans and argues. "silence! you have till the end of this session, u may start now" Snape says in his monotone voice and sits back down in his desk.

Draco comes over to me and puts his stuff on my side of the desk. "Draco move that" I say nicely hoping he wont argue. he looks at me while moving his stuff closer to my side of the desk. I look back down at my desk just to see its closer to me. I look back at him while clenching my hands and I shook my head. he smirks. I pick up his stuff and I throw it towards the other side of the class as I smile sarcastically  . 'pass me the lavender p-please" I say, hesitating to be nice. "only cause you said please" he replied. 

we finally finished and Draco wasn't being to annoying if I'm being completely honest. "professor we finished!" I say. "excellent work Malfoy and Kat, you're excused" "finally!" I whisper to myself. I look back at Draco to see his smile slowly fade once he heard that. 

"hey Malfoy do you wanna um study in the library for the other project later?" I ask. once Draco was about to reply pansy walks in right in front of him. "me and him are hanging out later, maybe next time" she giggles. I grab my bag as I wait for Draco to disagree. he didn't say anything so i walked away. "w-wait" Draco says, he sounded pretty nervous. I look back and stand still waiting for him to say something. "pansy I need to study for the project with her tonight, maybe we can hang next time" he tells pansy then looking back at me. "great meet me 9:00pm in the library" I say. I cant believe I'm saying this but i was looking forward to studying with him.