i trust him

"DRACO? "i repeatedly scream, no reply. where could he be at this hour? i walked around the dorm once more just in case i missed something but i find nothing. my heart racing and my thoughts scattered, running around the castle trying to find Draco.

Draco's POV:

the cold night air causes my timid body to shiver, despite being in the astronomy tower with the view of the stars reflecting onto the lake, I've never felt more isolated in my life. the sharp railings dig into my forearm but i ignore it, as i have learned to do with every pain i have experienced.

Angeline's POV:

i finally find Draco in the astronomy tower, his head looking down at the daunting drop below the astronomy tower, tears dropping down his pale cheeks. "Draco?" i whisper, accidently startling him.

Draco's POV:

i was so relieved to hear her voice. using the little strength i have left i turn around and hug her. i could feel her heart racing, she was scared. "sit down Draco" i didn't listen so she slowly grabbed my hand pulling me down. i laid my head on her shoulders, crying more and more, though she was there to comfort me. "i was asked to do something for the Dark Lord" "what is it you were asked to do Draco?" "i can't tell you'' i reply, breaking down. with my next inhale i notice how tight my chest has become, as my body plummets into a state of panic, my chest heaving as i desperately try to regain control over my breathing.

"Draco breath in and out, just focus on me, I'm right here" 

"w-why are you here?" i ask, accompanied by a sniffle

"because i care about you so much" she replies without taking a moment to think, because she's so sure.

"I'm so tired of fighting Angeline, i don't wanna be a Malfoy anymore''

"Draco you're not as bad as you think, you're just the boy who once had no choice and that's not you're fault, although your confidence that you don't even know you posses, your unconditional love and protectiveness for those you care about, your will to make others proud, that Draco is beautiful. "

if there's anyone i can trust its her, and for that i believe her. ill fight this as long as she's by my side.

Angeline's POV:

i had no idea what Voldemort asked him to do but i could tell its not something good although he had no choice. the stars reflecting onto his beautiful grey eyes, i stared at them. there's still good in him, i believe in him. ill always be by his side. i trust him.

(cr to an imagine story)