I'll protect you

as i walked through the corridors i heard people whispering. "ew"  "Draco left her for pansy"  "she's worthless"  "she's a filthy baby" tears started rolling down my face as i realized they were talking about me. "aw she's crying, to bad she has no parents to cry to"  all i could hear were people giggling and whispering.

after what felt like an eternity i finally reached the great hall. i sat in my usual place next to Hermione, Ron, and Harry. "why the hell are people talking crap about me?" i ask. i give them a confused look as i wait for them to reply. "well everyone found out you smelled Draco in your amortentia"

"word spreads around fast" Hermione adds

"okay but why do people care so much?"

"i mean.. Gryffindor and a Slytherin? a-and you guys got together and broke up once now they think your some kind of player. but i do know Slytherins love drama so they probably created a rumor" Ron cries

i looked back at the Slytherin table to see the popular group saying cruel things about me. this group consists non more then pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, and Draco Malfoy. i noticed Draco wasn't laughing along with there cruel jokes. i quickly look away from there lingering stares and stood up. i grab my book from the desk and ran off. suddenly my feet swept off of something causing me to trip.... in front of everyone. i look up to see the infamous pansy Parkinson laughing at me and i realize she's the one that had caused me to trip. harry, Ron, and Hermione run towards me to help me up but all i could notice were people laughing and pointing at me. before harry could help me up i stood up and ran off with tears running down my face. 

i make my way over the bathroom and turn on the sink not being able to look at the mirror without thinking maybe they're right, I'm worthless  I'm disgusting  Draco left me for the perfect pansy Parkinson I'm just a burden. i clench my fists and cry even more, I've never felt so alone.

my head spins in the direction of a noise to see Draco. "are you here to insult me, cause if you are hurry up and do it"

"no, I'm here to see if you're alright" he says moving closer to me. i laugh at his words and shook my head in disbelief. he then pulls out a book from his pocket. "thought you might want this back" 

i probably forgot to pick up my book when i tripped. "thank you Draco". i take the book from his hand and place it on top of the sink. Draco has gotten so close to me leaving only inches separating our bodies from touching. my heart begins to accelerate as his grey eyes were bore into mine. he places his hand on my cheeks and looked at me in pity. ''I'm sorry Angeline'. I blushed at his words and looked down at the floor. Draco gently lifts my head up so that I'm forced to look him in the eye again.

he pulls away and wraps his arm around me for a hug. 

"I'm here now, ill protect you"

(full credits to @devotedTrust for this idea!!!)