the choice

I woke up to birds chirping. I was so exited to see my friends and Draco again. but the excitement died when I had remembered what dobby said. I don't know why its affecting me so much. i just don't have a good feeling about this.

 i push all my bad thoughts a side and i get ready for the train. " 9¾ is here darling, you have to go through the wall!" said a lady to her daughter. "mom but I'm scared" the little girl cried. i had remembered the first time my mom took me to  9¾ and i could understand how the girl feels. 

"hey, what's your name?" i asked the girl. i bent down on my knees and held her hand. 

"I'm Lilian" the girl said.

"listen Lilian, the first time i went through that wall i was as scared as you. but all i had to do was be brave. once you pass the wall you'd want to do it over and over again. come, lets go in together". i told the 10year old girl.

i looked back at her mom and she mouthed a thank you. i smiled and took the girls hand and we ran towards the wall. "WOAH THAT WAS AMAZING" she screamed. she thanked me and gave me a hug. i was glad i made her smile.

i walked inside the train hoping to see my friends. i spotted harry ,Ron, and Hermione in the end of the train. "hey guys!" I said. harry looked at me in disgust. I tried not to take that personally and just ignored that. Ron smiled and asked me if I wanted to try Bertie bots every flavored beans. he had a chunk of them in his mouth. he's always so hungry, but i don't blame him i love food. Hermione smiled and told me to sit down and explain everything that happened over the summer. but before I could start I wanted to ask harry if he was mad at me because he hasn't said a word to me so far. 

"harry what's wrong?" I asked. he scoffed. "harry tell her "Hermione insisted. ''tell me what?" I asked. Ron and Hermione started laughing. "TELL HER OR I WILL" Hermione screamed. harry looked so nervous. i guessed it was nothing serious so i told him he can tell me when he's ready.

 I stood up to put my backpack on the rails and then someone put there hands over my eyes. I flinched and whispered. "who is that". "your love, Draco" he giggled. I turned around and gave him a big hug. "hi my love, Draco" I joked. "oh god I've missed you" he said. harry stood up and left. "Hermione what's up with him?" I asked. "he's potter, what do you expect "said Draco. "oh shut up Draco" i insisted. Draco hugged me from the back and whispered. "do you want me to talk to him, boy to boy?" he asked. "no Draco we both know you're not that nice to do so". he didn't listen to me and went across the train to talk to harry. 

"hey POTTER why are you being mean to angel"

"angel? what the hell? you're extremely weird Malfoy and I'm not surprised". screamed harry.

i ran after them and heard them arguing. "harry please'' i sighed. ''PLEASE? please what? i cant believe you're dating such a fool". cried harry.

"HARRY WILL YOU STOP IT" I screamed

he pointed his wand towards Draco's neck. 

''potter what do you think you're doing" Malfoy mumbled. 

all eyes were on us and I had no idea what was going on.

"what's all this about god. the both of you act like children" i scoffed. 

"YOURE THE CHILD ANGELINE, DATING SOMEONE LIKE HIM? YOURE PATETHIC" he screamed. 

then harry pointed his wand at me. I felt tears forming but I tried to stay strong. "harry why are you being like this." from my voice people could tell I was bout to cry. Draco looked at me in pity. harry had a whole fit. Ron just kept on mouthing "bLoOOoDy hElL" while eating his sweets. Hermione stayed next to me and held my hand. once harry stopped with his tantrum I held Draco's hand and told him to come sit with me. but before I left harry said. "its me or him". he was crying and his voice was low. "what?" I asked. "ITS ME.. OR HIM. IF YOU CHOOSE HIM YOURE NEVER GONNA SPEAK TO ME RON AND HERMIONE". I looked at Ron and Hermione and they told harry to stop. I looked at Draco and he frowned. "h-harry I'm not gonna choo-" "me or him" he interrupted. but this time he spoke a little calmer. "potter if you think she's gonna pick you and your mud blood and irrelevant friend then you're as pathetic as you say she is, maybe even worse". Draco said. "you know what, both of you are pathetic". i ran off and started crying. but the whole train ride to Hogwarts was lonely and I wonder how lonely it would be at school. but I'm just so confused why is harry acting so.. mean?