ditching me for pansy

I had just finished my last class and was headed off to dinner. i wasn't that exited to see Ron and Hermione although i had to talk to them. as i entered the great hall i could see Ron and Hermione glaring at me from a distance, has harry told them yet? the closer i got to them the more nervous i got. 

"hey guys"

"h-hey" Hermione replies. she didn't seem mad at all, just scared. although Ron rolled his eyes at me and turned to look at harry. 

"I'm sorry guys, i really am. i just didn't want to put you in danger."

Hermione stood up and gave me a hug. "I'm just glad you're okay' she whispers. Hermione was always an understanding person and i really appreciated that about her.

it was quite an awkward dinner, but i get it. they had the right to be disappointed in me. once i was about to leave Luna came up to me, she waved and smiled.

"hey Angeline can you come with me to the library?" Luna asks. "uh actually i was just headed to my dorm but sure! "i hated walking from the great hall to the library its just such a long walk. as we were walking i realized Luna seemed a little off. i mean she has seemed a bit off for a while. 

"Angeline you won't hate me will you?"

"of course not, why would i ever hate you?" i ask, bringing her in for a hug.

 i slowly started to worry, did she do anything? the rest of our walk to the library was silent. i was fighting all my urges to ask her what's wrong, i didn't wanna put her in an uncomfortable position. "Luna i think the library was in that corner" i say. she looks at me and giggles. "right, i always miss that corner".

"so why'd you ask me to come with you? i ask as she grabs a book and sits down in front of me.

"i need advice"

"go on.."

'I have feelings for somebody a-and i don't know how to tell her"

my face immediately lit up. "her?" 

she looked back at the table frowning.

"hey Luna its okay, don't be embarrassed"

"you-your not mad?"

"MAD? why would i be mad? do i look like Draco to you? i totally support you"

she looked back at me and smiled. i could tell she was about to say something but hesitated. 

"who is it that you like?"

"um i- Ginny"

"you know, the last time i talked to Ginny she was telling me how beautiful you are. I think you should shoot your shot Luna." 

Luna seemed so happy to hear that. Honestly i was really happy for her, she deserves the world. 

"what time is it Luna?" i ask, as she looks at the clock behind me

"um its 8:50" 

"already? i have to go"

"oh okay"

"bye Luna, good luck!" i scream from a distance.

i only had like 5 minutes to meet Draco and I'm running like crazy, i can't even breath.

"Draco hey sorry if I'm late" i say catching some breath

"actually i came to tell you i can't help you with the project tonight"

"you must be joking, I'm not gonna do it by myself" i let out angrily

he came closer to me and rested his hand on my cheeks 

''I'm sorry Angeline, i have plans tonight" i mean what if it has something to do with Voldemort? maybe i shouldn't be mad at him... "ah never mind" i tell myself looking up to see pansy walking up to Draco.

"seriously Malfoy, you ditch our studies to hang out with pansy?" i was raging with anger and maybe jealousy. i hate to admit it but i kind of am jealous. but for real now how the hell am i supposed to do this alone.

"oh hey harry did you finish the project for tomorrow?" i ask

"yes" he replied, i could tell he was still mad at me

"do you mind helping me finish it? Draco left me to hang out with pansy"

harry smiled and agreed. "come with me" he says grabbing my hand 

"where to?" 

"just follow me"

i was quiet the rest of the walk until we went to the forbidden forest.

"harry..."

"quiet"

"harry why are we here"

"one of the ingredients are in the forest"

god why does professor Snape give us the hardest projects. we grabbed the ingredient and left before something attacks us. we headed to my dorm to continue the project. we settled down all the ingredients and started.

"harry pass me 1 cup of water and 2 lacewing flies"

"here" he says as he hands me the last two ingredients.

"were done!" thank you harry" 

"goodnight"

"night" he says back. harry grabs his stuff and walks out the door. i was pretty tired so i headed to sleep.