||02||

My trembling hands mustered some strength to open the light box

The light beamed from the window with a slight movement of the curtains out of breeze.

I felt cold and shivering,the blood in my veins were freezing for no reason.

The box was full of letters folded in envelopes. I took out them one by one. The letter with number 1 was cuddled in my hand.

I unwrapped the envelope with less force.

Before my eyes could see the black letters on the white smooth surface of
the paper.

The letter reflected in my orbs shining in the sunlight.

Letter 1:

Dear Husna,

I am sorry. I am extremely sorry.I left you alone. I had to. I know questions are rising in your heart like storms.I have given my best to pillage your heart in these 5 days.Maybe now you have accepted me as your other-half.

Husna, I married you because I need your help. I need your whole life,your strength,your patience, your hands,your muscles,your everything.

Won't you sacrifice it for me?

My mother is a paralyzed patient. She had a brain stroke last year.The
entire right part of her body is totally numb.It's a severe disease. She can't walk,she can't talk,but she makes sound,she can't do anything without a helping hand.In one word, she is a breathing corpse . But she can feel and sense your presence.She can respond you with gestures.

We tried so many nurses,maids and people to take care of her as me and brother are boys,we couldn't change her clothes or couldn't help her bathe her,she refused to take help from us. At last,we told sister-in-law to take care of her but she was too selfish,she threatened brother for divorce. Brother also left me and our mother alone in this house.I don't blame him.He wants to live his life!

I somehow managed to keep her at one of my farthest relative for some days.

I don't wanna say how I managed to go in the Batalian leaving her at home.Every time, I feared her cries, her agony,if the relative caused her pain,yell at her, misbehave her, I was fighting a lost war. I was helpless and depressed.

Then I saw you in the Batalian,when you came for scouting.I observed you every minute of the 2 days camp you spent in the Batalian. You were responsible,kind, obedient and sacrificing. Seeing you first time, I had decided in my heart knew you could help me,my mother. But I was clueless about how to console you,how to say you. I know it's difficult for you, it's unimaginable for you. But Husna,I need you!