IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello my dear readers! It is I, The Lone Raven, returning from a long hiatus with some pretty big news.

First of all, let me apologize for my sudden disappearance. When I went on hiatus originally, I planned for it to be a few weeks to maybe a month to get settled in to my crazy routine. And to be honest, life got busy and I forgot all about this. So one week became the next and then the next until, well, now. I am terribly sorry for leaving you all alone without a proper goodbye, and I apologize to those of you that I left waiting for more.

But that brings me to my next announcement.

Major will no longer be updated. At least, not in any foreseeable future. The characters and story don't connect with me or my writing style anymore, so I'm going to be shutting down the tale for now. I am not, however, scrapping that story just yet, as I might want to bring it back later on. To any of you who have not yet read Major, or those who wanted to check it out, please note that you will no longer find it in my published stories.

While this change is big, it is not the big announcement I actually have. And to those wondering why I put this here instead of on my wall, the answer is this:

Big changes are coming to the world of Izabelle Smoke.

What changes you may ask? Well, one could say that Smoke is getting a facelift. Strange terminology, I know, but it's really the best way to describe my plans for this story. Things are getting changed, new scenes are being written, and there's even a few new characters that have never been seen before!

It's a huge change, I know, but I'm really looking forward to tackling it.

And for those of you curious, know that Smoke will still be under the same name, (although the possibility of a change is still open for discussion) but there will be a new version for you all to check out. So please stay tuned for more information!

✧⭑ - - - - - ❂⭑❂⭑❂ - - - - - ⭑✧

I apologize to those who may be overwhelmed with this news, but please know that if there is anything you want to know or if you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to message me or comment. I don't want to give away too much just yet, but I'll try to answer any and all questions that I can; without spoiling too much.

Please understand that this is still something that I'm figuring out too, so I can't give definite answers on everything just yet. I would also recommend following my account if you are interested in more, so I can give you all updates as I go along.

Thank you to all of my readers who have been along for the ride with me of writing this version, and those of you who are joining me on the trek to the next. You all are absolutely amazing and I can not thank you enough. Let this new adventure begin!

- The Lone Raven