High School Au-Pt.1

Will

Holy shit.I'm late.Oh gods.Now Mrs.Dodds will kill me.Or worse I'm gonna have to sit with some emo loser in the back (iykyk) .

~Time skip to school cuz I'm a lazy bitch~

Great.I'm now sitting next to the beautiful Italian kid who also happens to be the emo loser and coincidentally,my crush. "Hi Nico"I attempted to start a conversation but utterly failed.His raven hair reached his eyes and he looked so skinny.Okay,maybe he wasn't the healthiest but he still looked gorgeous.I should stop,he's probably straight.(Sike Will,You thought)

"Uh hi Will.Why are you talking to me?"He said.I felt a bit hurt but quickly hid my feelings.He seemed to notice the hurt in my eyes because his expression softened. "I didn't mean to be rude,Will.I meant no one talks to me,so why are you an exception?" I felt a bit bad for the guy cuz he had friends but he was always lost when talking to them.He had earbuds in and was drawing or something in his notebook.Classic Nico.

Nico

Why the hell is this beauty talking to me?I'm such a loser.I looked across the room and my eyes landed on Jason and Percy making kissy faces at me.Mental note-Kill these guys whenever convenient.They knew I was gay and were always behind to make a move on Will.But he's straight.Right?Well maybe.I did see him make out with a random dude.I was kinda jealous of the kid because ,uh,it's Will Solace.He's really sweet too,always looking out for people.Anyway,I just said something really dumb that looked like it hurt him.I quickly said something that made him feel bad.He's not very good at hiding his emotions.Anyway I have no time to make commitments,so I put my earbuds in and started drawing in my notebook.

~~Time-Skip-A-Roo~~

Oh gods no.Not him again.This certain blondie with tan skin was walking towards me again.I pretended not to notice him and just continued listening to P!ATD.Shit.He sat next to me.But he's not talking(Yet).Then Jason and Percy sat on the table 2 rows behind.I could hear them sniggering and smiling.Probably fangirling over me and Will again,which by the way isn't a thing(Yet).Okay,I actually wanna talk to him but for the sake of Jason and Percy,I'm not going to.Otherwise they'll not let me live it down cuz I tend to stutter when I talk to Will.

A/N:That was quite short.And not very enticing.I'll upload more once I catch up on school and shit cuz I have to.Bye!