Boyfriend

A/N:Thanks for 140 reads my dudes!Trigger Warning-Anxiety,Panic attacks

Will-

I couldn't do it anymore.I couldn't handle the deaths.I lost so many people in the infirmary,I was used to it,yes,but I hated it.Sometimes it bothered me so much,I wouldn't sleep,instead I would cry silently.But since Nico came along,it was far better.He would talk to me about things no one else cared about,he'd make me smile.I guess you could say I liked him.And yes I am gay.But so is Nico,he told me.

"WILL,GET IN HERE!"Kayla was yelling from the infirmary.I sprinted to the infirmary.There was a bloody camper who I didn't recognise.He lay awfully still.Please no,not again.I tried everything.But he didn't move again.Gods,I hate this.I ran,I ran until I reached Cabin 13.I knocked on the door,and Nico instantly opened the door.He ushered me in,sitting on the bed beside me.

Nico-

I sensed the death.I immediately knew who knocked on my door.I sat him down on the bed.He started shaking like crazy.It looked as if he couldn't breathe.It hurt me to see him like this .He was crying,eyes red.I started talking to him.

"So Will,you playing Capture the Flag today?"He shook his head.Shit it reminds him of death.

"Uh okay so you know what happened today?I saw Annabeth and Percy in his cabin,making out and stuff.I looked away immediately,but Percy saw me.He looked like a deer caught in headlights."He calmed down a little but his eyes were still glistening with tears.I impulsively hugged him.I'm not one for physical contact,but when it was Will,I didn't mind.I mean he was warm.

"Nico,can we go out today?Like to watch a movie?"He asked me,and I nodded.He got up and offered me a hand.I gladly took it.

~Time skip to end of the movie~

It was quite cold out.(This is cliche,bear with me)He,thankfully,had a spare sweatshirt of his.

While we were waiting for food,he asked me something. "Will you go out with me?"I was a bit nervous. "Well,I'll have to think about and I'll have my people call your people."He cracked a smile.

~Time skip to 2 days later~

I found Will at archery practice.I was wearing the sweatshirt he gave me that day.

"Hey Will."

"Hey Nico."

"So,you like my sweatshirt?"

"Hmm,yeah.It looks cute."

"Yeah,my boyfriend gave it to me."

"Oh cool-WAIT A SECOND.Really?!"

"Yeah really.So when are you taking me out?"

A/N:Okay so,I wrote a panic attack for the first time,but I didn't bother going into detail.It's really hard to explain.Every person faces different types of panic(I would know,i have them way too often).Anyway,please don't hate me or whatever.

Question:

Solangelo or Jiper?