Did you just kiss me?

A/N:This one will be short.

Nico-

That was it.I'm done.I saw this Aphrodite camper flirting with Will,and I couldn't help but feel jealous.It looked as if Will...enjoyed it?No,that's not possible.He hates the Aphrodite cabin.Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.I start walking over there,sword in hand,in case things went south.I'm not typically a person who'd fight for a guy,but when it comes to Will,I'll beat your ass if you get in the way.

Will-

Ugh why me?Why is this dude here?I just play along because I don't wanna be rude.But then again,he's from the Aphrodite cabin.I don't exactly like them.One of the guys cheated on me,said it was in the moment.I just went like, Yeah well I'm breaking up with you in this moment and flipped him off.

I see Nico walking towards me looking drop-dead gorgeous(Sorry I just had to).He had his sword with him,and looked as if he'd kill anyone who came in his way.I liked him a lot,but he doesn't seem to notice.The Aphrodite kid seemed to see him too,his face pale with horror.

Nico marched up to me,leaned his sword by his leg.He glared at the other guy,who was already scrambling away.Then he looked at me,dead in the eye(My Apollo-gies)as if he was going to stab me at any moment.But he did the opposite.

He.

Kissed.

Me.

On.

The.

Lips.

Wow.

"Did you just kiss me?"I asked,stunned.

"Yeah,if you didn't notice,I did."He said very matter-of-factly.

"Well,Nico we're friends,we should talk ab-"

"I'll shove my tongue down your throat again if you want."He said bluntly.

My impulse took over that instant. "Gods yes,I would like that."And with that he kissed me again.

A/N:This one was...interesting to write.I can't say I didn't particularly enjoy writing this,I actually did.Inspiration from a Solangelo Headcanon off of Pinterest.And 2 uploads in one day?I'm on fire!!

Question:

Piper,Annabeth,Reyna,Rachel or Hazel?