He's Mine

Will-

"Neeks,Chiron asked me to help him with something.I have to go"I said,getting up from the Hades table.He feigned being hurt, "Why do you have to gooooooo?"

"Because Chiron will put me on doing-the-dishes duty for the week if I don't go.And I don't wanna do that."He got up and stretched,his t-shirt lifting up a little.I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and made my way to the Big House.

~Time Skip to Le Big House~

Chiron asked me to show some new campers around,a girl and a guy.I started at the strawberry fields. "So this is the strawberry fields,and you may find a few couples making out here and there." The girl spoke up,"Well,I can't wait til when you and I would be one of couples in the fields." I ignored it and kept moving,though being heavily disgusted.

"These are the cabins."I said, gesturing to the cluster of cabins. "Which one will we meet in?" The same girl spoke up again.I have no doubt that she is Aphrodite's child. "Uh none" I replied quickly.I showed them all the cabins before reaching the Hades cabin. "This is the Hades cabin"

"Seems abandoned,but it'll do for us,won't it Will?"This one is so annoying.Just as she said it,Nico walked out. "Hey babe,whatcha doing here?"He asked. "Just showing newbies around camp.This one's definitely Aphrodite's."I said pointing to the girl.He just looked at me and I knew what he meant.She flirting with you?I'mma beat her ass.I just look back like Yep,get me outta here please.He finally spoke up. "I'll come with you guys then.I'm free till lunch anyways." He says,walking beside me.I look at him and brush a strand of hair from his face.He held my hand,making my heart flutter.

Soon enough,we reached the mess hall.I sat next to Nico,at the Hades table.The new kids in front of us. "So Will,when are we going on our date,preferably without your friend there?" The girl said,pointing at Nico.

"I don't know about you,but I'm gonna go on a date with my friend here."I said,a bit annoyed.Her jaw dropped,and the guy snickered. "Wait,we are?"Nico said,confused. "Yes Neeks,we are.I'm taking you for a picnic!"I said,excited.The girl just glared at me in disbelief,as if I just took all her makeup.She then got up and stormed away from the table,pulling the boy along with her.I just smiled at Nico,while he put his head on my shoulder.

A/N:I'm sorry I've updated after so long,got caught up in schoolwork.Anyway,let me know what you think!Oh,and thanks for almost 60 reads!Not a lot but i'm happy:)