Three Days

Nico-

It was right on my trail.I tried everything I could but it was just too strong.It looked like a huge scorpion,the kind that had attacked Annabeth and Percy during Capture the Flag.It attacked me.Pain flared through my side and I crumpled to my knees.I could feel my life source slowly draining.Everything suddenly went dark.

I woke up in the infirmary and saw a figure sleeping on the chair kept beside the bed.It was Will Solace,head healer of camp.He had bags under his eyes and looked so tired,almost like me,except he wasn't as thin.He woke up,slowly rubbing his eyes. "Oh Nico!Thank the gods you're awake! We thought we lost you." He said quickly before rushing over and giving me a hug.Usually,I'm not one for contact,but right now was different.It felt,almost good if not amazing.It gave me a sense of security.He let go too quickly. "I'm sorry.I shouldn't have hugged you.You don't like touch and all."He apologized,a bit sad. "N-No,it's c-completely alright.I liked it."I clamped my hand over my mouth,shocked.Did I just stutter? He just looked at me,up and down. "Hey,Will.Is Nico- Nico you're alright!"Jason ran in the room and just hugged me.Why was everyone hugging me? "Uh,how long was I out?"I asked,confused.Will's face became sullen. "You were out for 2 weeks.That monster got you bad.Had I not been in the forest,you would have been dead.The injuries it gave you were lethal.So much blood."He choked up,his voice ragged. "It'll leave huge scars.We'll have to keep you in the infirmary for at least 3 more days before you go."He said.Three days in the infirmary? "S-Sure,I guess.But I'm not capable of doing anything right now."I said. "Well that's where I come in.If you need anything or want to go anywhere,I'll be there."Will seemed excited for this,as if,no no he doesn't like you. "Okay,cool.I'm gonna sleep now."With that,Will settled down in the chair reading a book.

Will-

This boy was so pretty when he slept.His name was right,he looked like an angel when he slept.I sat, silently crying in the corner because I couldn't afford to lose people anymore.He was just so amazing,I don't even know why he thinks nobody likes him.Anyway,I found him bleeding like crazy in the forest.My fingers trembled so much while picking him up.I just wanted to curl up and cry.But I wasn't going to let him die.He's been through so much,he couldn't just die.I hate myself so much for liking him.The way his hair framed his face just gave me butterflies in my stomach.And when he would sword fight,man,that was the best thing ever(God dammit,I need help).I should probably sleep now,I can't function without it.

~Time skip~

Sun filtered through the window.Nico stirred a little but went back to sleep.When I decided to go eat some food we kept in the utility closets,I heard a piercing scream come from Nico's room.I ran as fast as my legs could take me. "Nico,it's okay.I'm here.It's alright,don't cry."I enveloped him in a hug,not planning to let go anytime soon.He just held on tight,shaking and crying.I held his hand so that he knew I'm not leaving him. "What happened,Neeks?Why'd you scream?"He just nestled into my chest. "Nightmare.I was back into Tartarus.And Akhlys was taunting me,calling me things.I'm glad I woke up.Thanks Will."Poor kid was shaking so much. "Don't worry about it Neeks.I'm right here.I'll be with you if you want."He nodded and just lay down on the bed.As I was about to go to the chair he asked "Will,if you,uh, don't mind could you be here? I nodded and he scooted over.He wanted me to be there beside him?Okay I guess I could do that without falling head over heels.I lay down beside him,while he turned,over inches away from my face.I swear I almost died at this.My brain was short-circuiting right now and I could not think straight(well).He just closed his eyes and instantly fell asleep.Me,on the other hand,I was just trying to process what's happening.I brushed away a few strands of hair from his hair,contently.

~Time Skip to sometime later~

I blushed as I saw a certain Italian,raven-haired boy sleeping in my arms. "Hey"He spoke,his voice ragged. "Hi.You want lunch,since we slept through breakfast?"I was so hungry right now. "Sure,could you get me some spaghetti?"I nodded and untangled myself from Nico.

"Here you go.Spaghetti a la Camp Half Blood.The best there is."I passed a plate to Nico and sat down in front of him. "So,you better after laying in my arms?"I asked,smirking.He blushed at this and feigned anger. "Yes,much better.You're warm too."He said plainly. I put down my plate and just looked at him.Gods,I wanted to kiss him,but I controlled myself.

Nico-

Gods why?Why do you play games with me?I could feel his blue eyes looking at me,making me blush just like the Aphrodite girls when any guy talks to them.Why'd he look like he wanted to kiss me?Stop it,he doesn't like you.He was sitting in front of me,just quietly looking at me.It wasn't creepy,but kinda comforting. He held my hand under the table and stayed like that.Gods I want to be like this forever.

After I ate,I requested Will to let me go out.He had to accompany me,but I didn't mind.After so much trauma,it felt good to know someone was here for me.We walked out together.It was almost sunset,so I suggested that we go near the sea to watch the sky.We sat down on the sand,staring at the sky.As the sun went down,the sky turned into hues of pink and orange.I held Will's hand,scooting closer.I rested my head on his shoulder.He wrapped an arm around me as if he didn't want me to go anywhere. "You know,when I found you in the forest,I was so scared I just wanted to-"I slowly went up to his level and pulled him in,kissing him.He was a bit shocked at first,but quickly caught on.He wrapped his arms around my torso,pulling me closer. "Guys!Get a room!"Leo screamed,Percy and Jason behind him,snickering. "So he's your type,huh?"Percy teased. "Yeah,get over it Ocean Spray."Will retorted.At that,I laughed.We got up and went back to the infirmary.