Doctor delete : the beginning

Once DCP Kumar Chauhan, a inspector, received a mysterious call from a mysterious man, who introduced himself as Doctor delete. there were lots of confusions when Doctor delete calls DCP Kumar Chauhan, he warns him that if he will not catch the murderer of Suraj Ahuja then he will kill him & other police officers, who are responsible for the injustice. Doctor delete informed him that the police department has to punish the murderer of Suraj Ahuja, if police officers will not punish Suraj's murderer then he will punish all the officers, involved in the case. DCP Chauhan ignores Doctor delete's warning. he did not even informed about it to his colleagues.
1 week passed, at the end, Doctor delete reached at DCP Kumar Chauhan's bungalow. he attacked the watchman with a iron rod, he unconscious the watchman. then he broke the door & entered in the bungalow. suddenly DCP Kumar came in front of him. Doctor delete hit at DCP Kumar's head with the iron rod. he unconscious him. then he broke the mobile phone of the watchman. when the watchman was unconscious, doctor delete bought him inside the bungalow. he tied his hands & legs with a rope. he locked the watchman in the bungalow. finally DCP Kumar was kidnapped by Doctor delete. he was completely helpless. he took him at a warehouse, in his car. DCP Kumar was
feeling helpless. the kidnapped used his car to kidnap him, this was completely unexpected & unbelievable.  when they reached there, DCP Kumar Chauhan realised that the warehouse belongs to Suraj Ahuja. Doctor delete tortured DCP Chauhan, he forced him to give him all the top secret information about Suraj Ahuja's case. after a painful torture, finally DCP Chauhan informed him that Suraj Ahuja was the owner of Ahuja textiles & his brother, Satya Ahuja was his business partner. Satya killed Suraj & becomes the owner of Ahuja textiles. he destroyed all the evidence against Satya Ahuja & saved him during the CID Investigation. Doctor delete strangled DCP Chauhan, he stole his gun. then he set the warehouse on fire.
         On the other hand, Satya Ahuja was enjoying dinner with his wife, Anita Ahuja. suddenly someone knocked the door. when Anita opened the door, she did not found anyone. she moved out of the bungalow but she did not found anyone. suddenly someone shut the door. Anita was shocked. she knocked the door but Satya did not responded. her mobile phone was kept on the dinning table thus she was not able to call Satya. suddenly she heard some screams of Satya. Anita realised that the window of her room is kept open, she entered in the bungalow from the window. then she moved towards the hall. she saw a masked man standing in front of her. Satya was lying on the floor, he was completely motionless. Anita attacks the masked man but he caught her. he tied Anita's hands with a rope. Satya Ahuja's neighbours gathered outside his bungalow. the masked man informed Anita that he is Doctor delete & he deleted Satya's life from the world because Satya killed a hardworking man, Suraj Ahuja. the Ahuja textiles was actually owned by Suraj. Satya killed his brother because he did not wanted to share Ahuja textiles with him. then Satya barbed DCP Kumar Chauhan. DCP Chauhan vanished all the evidences against Satya. he misguided his CID officers so it was important to punish DCP Chauhan & Satya Ahuja. when Anita came to know the truth, she was shocked. Doctor delete moved towards Anita's room. Anita's neighbours entered in the house. Anita & her neighbours moved towards her room, the window of her room was found open. all assumed that the murderer has escaped from the window. Anita informed about it to CID. then all of them moved towards the hall. when Anita and her neighbours were in the hall, Doctor delete came out of Satya Ahuja's cupboard. he was hiding in Satya's cupboard. when Anita & her neighbours were searching him, he was present in the room. when all of them were in the hall, Doctor delete jumped from the window, of the room & he successfully escaped from there. finally Doctor delete gave justice to Suraj Ahuja.
On the other hand, Sunaina was waiting for her husband, Raghu Yadav. the dinner was kept ready on the dinning table & she was feeling hungry but Sunaina wanted to enjoy the dinner with Raghu. she calls Raghu but he did not answered her call. after sometime, Raghu reached at his bungalow. he informed Sunaina that the battery of his mobile was dead so he was not able to receive her calls. after sometime, Raghu & Sunaina enjoyed the dinner.
Next Morning, Raghu woke up early. he washed his clothes, after sometime, he ironed them carefully. he kept his clothes in his bag. suddenly her daughter, Harshita Yadav entered in the hall. Raghu was surprised. Harshita was disappointed with Raghu because Raghu & Harshita did not have dinner together yesterday, Raghu was very late for the first time. Raghu apologised, he promised his daughter that today they will have their dinner together. Harshita moved towards her college. after sometime Sunaina left. she was a teacher in the Sky high kindergarten. then finally Raghu moved towards his hardware shop. he was a shopkeeper, he use to manage his shop alone.
      On the other hand, IPS Officer Kiran Veer was promoted as the next DCP of the Police department. Kiran Veer worked as an IPS officer for 10 years & finally he was promoted as DCP. DCP Kiran Veer was trying to solve the murder mystery of DCP Chauhan. DCP Kiran & CID officers moved towards the crime spot. they checked each & every corner of DCP Chauhan's house. 12 hours passed, the CID officers did not found anything. DCP Kiran was not satisfied. suddenly someone turned the lights off. the CID Officers were surprised. Inspector Roshan, a CID officer, checked all the switches of the room. DCP Kiran informed Inspector Roshan to check the main switch. suddenly a mysterious man attacked DCP Kiran. he caught him & moved out of the house. The mysterious man checked DCP Kiran's pockets. he got his car keys. then he escaped from there with him, in his car. the CID Officers were shocked. the mysterious man parked the car on a silent street. there was not a single person on the street. DCP Kiran asked him "who are you?" the mysterious man answered " I am doctor delete, i am on a mission to heal the wounds of this world ". 
DCP Kiran thought Doctor delete was a psychopath. he tied the hands & legs of DCP Kiran with a rope. then he conducted a research on DCP Kiran through internet. Doctor delete came to know that DCP Kiran is a hardworking officer. He informed DCP Kiran that he killed DCP Kumar Chauhan & Satya Ahuja because Satya murdered his brother, Suraj for his property & DCP Chauhan helped him in this. DCP Kiran was shocked. Doctor delete told him that he is on a mission to delete all the criminals from the world & he wants to repair the wounds of the society like a doctor. Doctor delete cleared that he will not harm him because he was a honest police officer. Doctor delete warned DCP Kiran, he told him that from now onwards CID team should not work on his case, he will not harm any innocent, so Police department should stay away from him. DCP Kiran was shocked. he said " only court has the right to punish a criminal, you cannot kill anyone, it's against the law ". Doctor delete pushed him. he said " this is the first & the last warning given to the police department, do not interfere in my work, inform this to all the police officers " suddenly a police officer fired at Doctor delete's arm. DCP Kiran caught him. Doctor delete was trapped, DCP Kiran was about to unmask him but he pushed him. a police officer attacked Doctor delete. he snatched his gun, the officer was shocked, Doctor delete shots at the streetlight. Then he shots at the 'police car' wheels. he damaged all the nearby streetlights then he moved towards his car. finally he escaped from there in his car. the police officers failed to catch him. they did not saw any number plate on the car, Doctor delete had covered his face with a mask so it was not possible to recognize him.
           Next morning, Raghu visited his friend, Dinesh Rupela's garage. Dinesh was a mechanical engineer. Raghu requested him to repair his car. Dinesh was shocked when he saw the condition of the car. Raghu informed him that some police officers fired on his car. Dinesh was happy to know that Raghu is alright.  Raghu informed him that he has successfully punished the murderer of Suraj. Dinesh was feeling satisfied. he appreciated Raghu for his daring and hardwork. Raghu told Dinesh that when he punished the corrupt people of the society, he was feeling satisfied, from now onwards police officers will think twice before helping a criminal & criminals will think twice before engaging themselves in any crime. Dinesh showed him a newspaper. Raghu read the headline, Doctor delete was declared as a most wanted criminal. Dinesh suggested Raghu to destroy his mask because Police Department was in search of Doctor delete. Dinesh & Raghu wanted to punish the murderer of their friend, so Raghu disguised as 'Doctor delete'. Now when the justice was delivered to their friend, Dinesh suggested Raghu that from now onwards he should not engage in such dangerous activities. Raghu said " when i disguised for the first time, i disguised to reach till the truth. i killed DCP Kumar Chauhan because he helped a murderer, i killed Satya Ahuja because he was a murderer, Satya killed my friend & DCP Kumar did not punished him, such people are all-around us, we have to punish them ". Dinesh promised Raghu that he will always help him in his mission. Raghu use to get the confidence to push himself into a dangerous situation, when he use to cover his face with a mask. He created a mysterious identity of Doctor delete to punish the criminals of the city.