Chapter 1

This book is for all who have yet to realize their advantage.

A/N: HELLO!!!

I'm a new writer to Wattpad but I have been writing for a while in my personal life, so I wanted to mix two of my favorite things, writing and Harry!

The idea for this book came to me at the beginning of the year in a dream (I'm so serious lol) and I decided to finally run with the idea bc I really think a beautiful story can come from it.

Please leave as many comments, votes, etc. as you'd like because I would truly appreciate any feedback!

The book begins in February 2020, at the BRIT Awards, when H performed "Falling". Not every single detail will line up with the exact timeline of H's life. For example, in this book, the BRITs is set in Los Angeles, as is the rest of the book unless I mention that they're gonna travel. The POV is Delilah's unless I specify otherwise!

There will be some holes in time. Like I'm not going to write about every single day because it's just going to unnecessarily drag out the book and that is not what I want lol. So if they meet in February and at some point, it's already April, just roll with it, it's intentional!

Also, I want to mention that this book does not contain mature sexual content.

I know, "boooooo!" lol.

That being said, there will be some slight saucy stuff (come through, alliteration!) but if you want a book with a bunch of smut from beginning to end, this isn't the book for you :(. However, I would appreciate if you gave this a chance because  I am very excited about it and I promise I'm going to try my hardest to make it worth your while.

Lastly, I will be including song suggestions at the beginning of each chapter. Not every single song will relate to the chapter, it's more so just that I love music and want to share it with you guys!

Okay, rant over, please enjoy! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm fallin' again. I'm fallin'."

The lights faded out as he sang the last note. Harry Styles performing Falling live was always something I'd wanted to experience, even more so now that I'm Jeff's assistant. This was the first time I was in the same room as Harry and his performance was amazing.

The night had just begun and as the lights went back on and the stage cleared, I stayed in my seat, fidgeting with the fabric of my dress, waiting for Jeff to come back. I tried not to be so tense, but ever since he told me I'd be coming with him to the BRITs, I couldn't calm my nerves.

I'd been sitting at our table alone for half an hour now and my anxiety only worsened by the minute. He promised me he wouldn't leave me alone for too long, especially considering it was my first time at an award show.

Another 20 minutes of me waiting for Jeff went by until I decided to get up and walk around to look for him. I walked for a bit until I came across a door in the back. I pushed the door open, softly singing the song I'd just heard as I walked through.

The room was empty from what I could see, aside from a few boxes stacked against the wall. I walked further into the room and shut the door behind me, my singing more audible now. It's quiet in the dim-lit room, aside from some light piano playing I assumed was coming from outside.

"So, you like the song, then?" I jumped at the unfamiliar voice, clutching my chest and turned to see who the voice belonged to. Harry Styles was sat at a piano at the far left of the room, now wearing the bright yellow outfit he'd had on before he performed. His lips were turned into a smile at my reaction and all I could do was stare with my lips parted.