Chapter 12

A/N: HELLO GOLDEN BABIES! I uploaded three chapters so make sure to read 10 and 11 before this one!

I really love D so much and we're going to get a glimpse into how she was before she met H.

TW: SECSY STUFF??? BUT NOT REALLY??? Literally barely anything. But again, some people get uncomfy.

Enjoyyyyyy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've been at Harry's family's house for hours now and I didn't think I could have this much fun. We'd been laughing and drinking wine the entire time. Why does wine taste better in England than in L.A?

Pretty soon, I yawn, causing Harry to yawn and then he gets up. "We should probably get going. The band's coming tomorrow and I have to spend the entire day writing. Don't want to be too sleep deprived. Ready to go, honeybee?" Harry faces me.

I nod and see Anne and Gemma's eyebrows raise at the nickname but they stay quiet.

"Alright, dear. Be safe." Anne tells Harry and pulls us both into a tight hug, Gemma doing the same. When she pulls back from me, she says, "I'll see you on Friday, babes. Can't wait!" And she squeals in excitement.

"Friday? We're not coming on Friday, Gems, it's Delilah's birth-"

I interrupted Harry, "Yes, we are. Gemma and I agreed we'd spend the day here." I looked to Anne. "If that's alright with you, Anne."

"Are you mad? Of course, that's alright with me, dear." She pulls me into another hug, smiling widely. "I'm honored you'd want to spend the day with us."

I smile at both of them before turning to Harry. He's smiling so widely right now and it makes my stomach flutter. He has a look in his eyes I haven't seen before.

"You want to spend your birthday with my family?" He asks.

Before I can answer, Gemma speaks, "Don't worry, H, we won't keep her here all day. Just for a couple of games and movies, yeah?"

With that, Harry practically drags us out of the house and once we're next to the car, he roughly pulls me into him and presses his lips firmly on mine. I feel his tongue swipe against my lips, and I open my mouth eagerly. Our tongues meet and he wraps his arm tighter around my waist to pull me closer. I place my arms around his neck and run my hands up and down his back, moaning at the muscles I felt.

I trailed my hands back up and into his hair, tugging on the strands. He gasps into my mouth and I sigh into his.

I have no idea what's making him act this way but I'm definitely not complaining. We pull back to take a breath, foreheads resting against each other. "You really are something else, Delilah Quinn. You make me so happy. If you ever left me, I don't know what I'd do."

"I'd never leave you, Harry. It's impossible for me to lie so you better believe me. I don't think I could ever leave you." I tell him honestly.

I feel his breath on my lips as he responds, "And I'd never leave you."

As soon as we got to our hotel room, Harry and I took quick showers and knocked out as soon as our bodies hit the mattress.

I woke up the next day in his arms, well-rested and, unsurprisingly, not having had the nightmare. I check my phone and see that its 12 p.m., yikes, and that I have a missed call from Seb.

I carefully remove myself from Harry to go brush my teeth and then walk out to the hallway, calling Seb's number.

He answers almost immediately, "D! Finally, I've been worried sick. You didn't call me when you landed, and you didn't answer my call this morning." I was a shit friend. "Did you just wake up? You never wake up this late."