Chapter 16

A/N: I'm actually from Miami and I want to say that it absolutely doesn't look like this. Unless you're rich and Cuban. But I love my home ig lolz

And in this chapter, you'll get jealous D and jealous Harry againnnn hehe but also Latin king Harry :)))

Also, this is one of my favorite songs everrrrr, it's so gooddd, I'll tell you when to play it! In case you don't know, this song is basically about how a woman wants to dance alone. And that if she or she and her friends are dancing with each other, that means they want to do just that...dance with EACH OTHER. Not a man. So the song basically says, "she dances alone." It's a bop.

I can't add another song link, so the other song of the chapter is Suavemente by Elvis Crespo. Also another one of my faves! I'll let you know when to play that one, too. When this one plays, just picture Harry when he danced with James Corden's dad. Those hips ugh, so talented. He didn't ask to be born Latino smh Miami Harry is so superior :')

Alsooo, I hit 1.5k reads and I could cry tysm to anyone who supports my lil story :')

Enjoy !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Which airport do you want to land in? You know better than I would."

We'd been back home from London for a few weeks, and Harry was currently sat at his laptop, looking for flights to Miami. After my birthday, we'd spent another week in London and spent time with Anne and Gemma. I finally exchanged numbers with Anne, and I'd been in contact with both of them the entire time.

During that last week, I decided to contact my grandma. She cried as soon as she answered, and the hour-long phone call was full of sobs from both ends. I told her I'd like to visit and that I was bringing Harry, making sure he still wanted to go.

I was proud of my decision. My parents would be, too. When I heard her voice, I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I'd missed them all so much and I was so happy they didn't hate me.

My grandparents were traditional. They wouldn't have let Harry and I stay in the same room, so we were staying at a hotel nearby. I was 50% nervous and 50% excited. I couldn't wait to show Harry my city. Jeff had given me the all clear, he'd hired another assistant anyway, since the workload was heavier.

"Um, Ft. Lauderdale Airport makes the most sense."

He nods at what I say. "How long do you want to stay?"

"How long do you want to stay?" I repeat. I had no preference. He's the one who had places to be and people to see.

"I'll just leave it open-ended, then. We'll decide once we're there." He tells me, swatting my hand away when I give him my credit card. "Flight's in two weeks, baby."

I stare at his face for a while, his smile bright and wide, like always. He really is stunning. I get up from his bed and walk to his desk chair where he's sitting.

As soon as I'm within reach, he grabs me and pulls me into his lap. I end up straddling him and he brings my lips to his for a quick kiss. Home. Home. Home.

"Thank you, Harry." I place my hand on his cheek and he grabs my wrist, turning his face to press his lips there. "For everything. I love you." I sing his song to him.

He smiles at that. "I love you, honeybee. What's the word of the day? Did you check it yet?"

I shake my head and remove myself from him, walking to the bed and grabbing my phone. "Hmm, it's covetous. Having or showing a great desire to possess something belonging to someone else. Kind of how Marcel was." I tell him with a teasing smile.