chapter 3

i wake up to clay yelling at me,"Y/N WAKE UP" "what do you want?" i say."okay so me,george,and sapnap all wanted to meet up","okay and?" "and they are flying down here tomorrow"."WHAT" i scream,"yeah so i thought we could go shopping for clothes"."yes perfect let me get ready",he the walks out.i can't believe i'm gonna meet nick,wait where are they gonna sleep.i ask myself after i finish my shower.i then get dressed and run to clays room."hey clay where will they be sleeping?","oh yeah george will be with me and nick will be with you". omg sapnap is gonna be in my bed,WITH ME?!."are you ready though" he says has i snap back into reality,"yeah let's go".

(time skip to when they get back home)

"i'm tired" i say as i flop down on one of our couches,"then go to bed" my brother responds."we have to be up early to clean and all anyways","what time are they flying in?" i ask. "george is getting on his flight in 30 minutes so he can be here kinda early,and sapnap will be on it at noon" he responds."so is george gonna arrive before nick?" i ask,"yeah he will". "okay cool i'm gonna head to bed though,goodnight clay"."goodnight y/n"

i get to my bedroom and change into a tank top with shorts,i then slip into my covers.i grab my phone and ft nick,he answers after two rings."hi nicky" i say "hey y/n how was it shopping with clay?" he asks."he actually does have some style" i respond,"surprising" . "i'm tired i might head to bed" i say as i yawn,"can you stay on call though?" he asks. i blush because he wants me to stay,"of course i can" he smiles.i set up my phone on my night stand where he can still see me,i start to get comfy.next thing i know i'm out.

(nicks pov finally switch povs)

i was looking at my computer screen and i decided to check on y/n,there she is peacefully sleeping. she's so cute,i wish i was there so i could cuddle her. wait i'm gonna be there tomorrow i say to myself,i'm so excited to just hug her.i look at what time it is 2:48 am. i should get to bed so i won't be tired when i see y/n.

(a/n this was kinda a small chapter :( sorry about that. next chapter will be longer i promise!)

word count:442