chapter 12

(a/n sorry it's been kinda long since a chapter. i will try my hardest to get out more at a time! luv you guys!)

i wake up and see nicks gone? he's probably downstairs with clay and george. i get up and go to my closet, i pick some black jeans and a orange crop top. i go into the bathroom and get dressed, i decided to put my hair in two french braids. i walk to the kitchen and no ones there, i check the living room..no one. maybe i should text them?

me
hey where are you guys?

nicky
we went to go get food, we will be back in about 30 mins. sorry for not telling you

me
oh no it's okay

well at least i know where they are now. well now that i'm alone what do i do? ooh i should watch a movie! okay what movie? yep perfect "how the grinch stole christmas" i say out loud, it's a great movie. i put on the movie and i notice i don't have blankie, i run to my room and grab my blankie. i run to the living room and *BANG* i fucking fell. yep i fell. face first. i'm so fucking clumsy. i go to the couch and get comfy because nick might have said it would take 30 minutes but you never know with traffic. the movie is about 15 minutes in when i hear the door open. i look and see nick! "hey guys" i say standing up, "good morning sis" clay says as he sits down the food. i walk over to the food and see george and clay holding hands. "you guys are so cute" i say to them as i look through the food bags. "well thank you y/n" george says while clay looks away, "did you guys get me a drink?" i ask to nick. "oh yeah we got you dr.pepper" nick says as he gives me a drink and a straw. "thank you" i say taking the drink, "so what do you guys want to do today, we only have 5 days left" clay says while hugging george from behind. "why don't we go to this little fair right near us" i say, "oh i like that idea" george throws in. "okay we will go there but first eat" clay responds. we all sit down and eat while talking and laughing. i can't believe i only have 5 days to get confidence to ask nick out.

(a/n hey guys! this is a small chapter. i know i'm sorry! i'm trying to get my grades up and move at the same time. i will try my best to get out more chapters sooner, thank you for 350 reads!! i luv you guys!)

word count:471