chapter 26

we pull into the drive way of i guess is their house. it's a modern two story, once i step inside it's beautiful. "please make yourself at home" his dad says as he walk through the door and closes it, "thank you" i say. "okay so whenever he gets here just hide in our room with us down stairs, righty around that corner over there" she points to a corner. "okay that will be perfect" i say taking a seat at their island, not more then 10 minutes passed til we heard a car pull in. "okay go ahead in there" his mom says, i run over to their room and shut their door behind me. soon i hear nicks voice, oh how i have missed just his voice. i wait until they are done putting up groceries to slowly open the door, and tiptoe out. i walk about and nick is turned the other way, "hey nick turn around please" his mom says. "huh?" is all was heard from nick before he turned around. before i know it i'm in his arms, "hi" i say brushing his hair with my hands. after a few minutes he lets me down with just a wide open mouth.

                                      (nicks pov)

i turn around and see y/n? what the hell. i waist no time before picking her up, i don't care how she got here or why she's here i'm just happy to have her in my arms again. i have missed her so much, and she still smells the same. strawberries and roses, red roses. i soon let her down and just quieter everything. "how the hell did you get here?" i ask her, "well maybe someone's great parents" she says while pointing to my mom and dad. "oh my god" i say still trying to get what happened, "thank you guys" i say while giving my dad and mom hugs. "well it was no problem because she paid for her own ticket and she's such a beautiful as sweet young woman" my mom says. it still so happy she's here.

                                  (take it back y/n)

he asks if i want to go to his room i nod my head and we walk up the stairs, hand in hand. we walk in and he has such a nice bedroom, a queen size bed, an amazing pc set up, and much more. "this is where you will be staying is the bed with me!" he says smiling, "fine with me and your room is amazing" i say looking around. "thank you but would you like to change into comfy clothes?" he ask, "why?" i ask him. "because we will be cuddling like right now" he says pulling up the covers for us to lay down, "oh then yes, where is the bathroom?" i ask him. "right beside my door on the right" he says, "okay thanks" i say taking my sweatpants and our matching sweatshirt to the bathroom with me. after i changed i walk out of the bathroom and into nicks room, "i'm done" i say throwing my other clothes into my suitcase. "finally now come" he said as he pulled up the covers for me to get in, which i accepted. he pulled right into his chest. i snuggled up to him, my hand around his torso and my head on his chest. "i've missed this" i say looking up at him, "me too" he says looking at me with a smile. "how long are you staying?" he asks me, "a week" i say snuggling into his chest more. "great, we have time to go places" he says putting his arm around me, "can we watch some youtube?" i ask him. "of course here's the remote" he says giving me his remote to the TV on the wall, i turn it to youtube and pick the newest manhunt video that came out when i was on the plane. it's weird that i'm snuggling to one of the hunters and that clay or "dream" was my brother. "do you like watching his videos?" he asks, "weirdly yeah i do" i say. "i never really watched them because i was there in real time" he states, "yeah so don't spoil it please" i say looking up at him. "okay i won't" he says holding his hand up, "your minecraft character is really cute i'm not gonna lie" i say to nick. "really?" he asks kinda confused, "yeah actually a lot of people simp over your minecraft character" i say still watching the video. "i'm confused but okay" he says wrapping his arm around me tighter, "can i dress you up as your character?" i ask him very excited. "only if you will do it with me" he says, "okay fine and also do you want to help me dye my hair because i really want to" i ask him. "of course i do" he says smiling, he is so cute. oh wait i need to text clay.

me
hey clay, i made it. i'm safe and his parents are very nice.

clay
well that's good, miss you already.

me
me too, okay i'm gonna go. love you.

clay
love you too.

okay we are good, after the video was over his mom knocked on the door. "come in!" nick said, "oh hey guys just wanted to say dinner is downstairs" his mom said. "okay well come down now" nick said, "okay perfect" his mom shut the door. "want to go eat?" nick asked me, "of course" i say. we get up and then he just hugs me, "i'm happy you're here" he says. "me too" i say, we then walk down stairs.

(a/n hi guys! i know i said this would be out hours ago. i got caught up with school then took a LONG nap and now just finished this, but there might be another out tonight. love you guys!)

word count:993