chapter 7

"clay what do you want?" i ask, "i want to know why you guys went out and didn't bring us back anything". "well shit  next time be up and tell me what you want ass hole","don't get that tone with me missy" clay says. "yeah whatever dad" i say to play along as i walk to my room,"get back here because i want to watch a movie!" george says. "okay can we watch a scary movie because it is still dark!" i say excited, "yes can we" george begs clay. "okay sure, george get blankets and pillows. nick get the popcorn". "how many?" nick asks,"one for me and george,one for you and y/n". "y/n!!! where are you going?", "i forgot blankie in the car" i say. "i can go get it you get the popcorn" nick says, "okay be quick!" i respond as he walks out the door. "wow you really like him" clay says,"yeah i just want to be held by him though but don't you dare tell him!" i say to my brother. "i won't" "okay thanks" i respond as nick walks in with my blanket. "blankie!!","here you go, did you get the popcorn out?" he asks."yeah it done" i respond as clay and george sit on one of the couches. me and nick walk over there, i hand george their popcorn and go and cuddle with my blankie. clay picks the conjuring, it's not scary at first but about 30 mins it was the first jump scare. i yell and hold on to my blanket tighter then ever, i guess nick to notice to this.

(nicks pov)

i see that y/n got scared because she is holding on to her blanket every tight, i feel bad so i out my arm around her. "hey it's okay i'm right here, okay i'm right here" i say as she gets more comfortable into my chest. after about 15 more minutes, i look down and y/n and she's asleep. i pull her close and i put her blanket over her, soon the movie ends. i pick up y/n and she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. before i move clay says "y'all want to go to chick-fal-a?","yeah i will just hold y/n because you know her order". "that's fine", "even if i wanted i don't think she would let go" i say as we all laugh. we all walk to the car, y/n still in my arms. she's really small, i mean she is only (y/h) so what can i expect. as we are driving to chick-fal-a, y/n starts to wake up. "yeah it's me we are getting food but we know what you want just go back to sleep princess" i say.

(y/n's pov)

after nick called me princess i just felt safe,i noticed i still had my blankie with me. and i was also in nicks arms. i cuddled up to nick and my blankie, i soon started to feel him play with my hair. i soon heard clay start saying orders, he drove up and he said thank you then handed nick his drink. i sit up and say "can i have my drink please"," yeah here you go sleepy head" clay says as he hands me my drink. i soon start eating my chicken nuggets still in nicks lap. his arms are around my waist, i could not get rid of these butterflies i have even though how hard i tried. "do you want off my lap?" nick asked me, "if you don't want me on your lap i can get off". "no i'm perfectly fine with it" he responds, "okay then i'm gonna stay here". "okay!" he says, we still have a 30 minute car ride back home. and i didn't bring my phone because i was asleep, but soon i notice that george and clay are holding hands?!!!! what the hell???!!!! did he actually ask him. "hey clay" i say dragging out the y. "what do you need?" clay asks, "looks like you and george are holding hands!!" i say. "yeah because i asked him out", WAIT DID HE JUST SAY THAT?! "wait what the fuck, back track real quick". "i said i asked him out and he said yes", "i'm happy for you guys!" nick says. "thanks nick" george replies. "so are you and nick dating?" george asks, "oh um no we are not!" i explain. to be honest it hurt to say we weren't, but it wasn't just up to me. nick said no too, that's when i got off his lap. soon we pulled into the drive way, i get out with my blanket wrapped around me. i go to my room and sit on my bed and start crying, i just wish nick liked me how i like him. but it won't ever happen.

(a/n hi guys! hope you liked this chapter!! luv ya)

word count:846