chapter 27

me and nick walk down the stairs to the dining room, well i don't know where that was so i was just following nick. "oh perfect i just set everything on the table" his mom says with a sweet smile. me and nick sit beside each other with his parents on the other side. "so how did you guys meet?" his dad asked while taking a bite of his salad, "my brother actually" i say. "who is that may i ask" his mom asked me, "clay or maybe heard as dream" i say eating my chicken. "oh dream! i have heard about him, he's a very nice boy" she says, "yeah he's a great brother" i say. we all just eat again, then his mom gets up to clean her plate. "i think i'm gonna make brownies for desert, so once you guys are done you can do whatever then i'll tell you when their done" his mom said while doing the dishes. "okay i think i might take y/n to the animal shelter because she likes to look at them" nick says, "okay have fun" his dad says on the couch. we put on of shoes and nick grabs his keys then we walk outside, "i love cats, don't get me wrong i like dogs but i'm a cat person for sure" i say to nick excited.

                                    (time skip)
we arrive at the shelter, we get out of the car and walk inside. (btw we just gonna say covid does not exist) we go up to the front desk, "hello, are you here to look at the animals?" she asked us. "we are" nick says, "what do you wanna look at?" she asked us. "the cats please" i say looking at her, "awe i love the cat but follow me and i'll show you where they are" she says leading us to the cats. we walk down a short hallway and into a door that says 'cats' on it, "here we are" she says pointing to the cats. "if you want to hold it you can just take it out of the cage" she says walking out. "nick look at them" i say pulling on his sleeve, "yeah they are cute aren't they" nick says. "yes they are" i say walking over to a black cat, "that one is cool" he says. we look at a few til i see it. "nick look at that cat" i say walking over to it taking him along, "oh shit that one is awesome" he says. it was a cat that looked like a cheetah, "we have to get it" i say looking up at him. "i would love to" he said, "cmon you have no pets and your mom loves me please" i say. "okay fine but only because it's beautiful" he says opening the cage for me to grad them, "is it a boy or a girl?" nick asks me. i check and it's a girl, "it's a girl!!!!" i say. "okay let's go ask the lady to get her" he says opening the door to step out, we walk to the front desk and she has a big smile. "i see you guys found what you wanted?" she asks, "we did!" i say. "okay well just sign these papers and she's yours" she says handing nick a paper, he signs them. "hope you have a good time with her" she says waving at us, "thank you!" i say going to the car. we get in and i hold her, "what it my mom gonna say" nick asks me and himself. " good question but what should we name her" i ask nick, "i don't know" he says backing out. "can we name her mochi?" i ask looking at nick, "that's a perfect name!" he says. then she climbs on my leg to look out the window, "nick get a picture. and that what he did, "awe i'm posting this on twitter" i say.

caption: might have just bought a cat

caption: might have just bought a cat....but meet mochi!!

dreamwastaken2: y/n what the hell did you do?
y/u/n replying to dreamwastaken2: i got a cat...

georgenootfound: it's so cute, hi mochi!

tommyinnit: it's kinda cool.

tubbolive: mochi!! i love it!
y/u/n replying to tubbolive: thank you tubbo!

"i can't believe we did that" nick says, "me either" i say petting mochi. "i'm not ready to see what my mom says" nick says, "me either" .

(a/n i hope you guys liked this chapter!! you guys are insane with the support. i love you guys! and then next one will be out soon! <3 )

word count: 776