chapter 24

i go to discord and message nick

me
nickkkkkkk let's streammmmmmm

nick
okay join the voice chat.

me
okayyyyyy

i join the voice chat and it's only nick, "hey nick, no one else today?" i ask him. "not for right now no" he says clicking something. "i miss you" i say loading up twitch and minecraft, "i miss you too" he says as my cheeks heat up. "i can't wait to have you back in my arms one day" nick says, "me too, sorry to cut this short i don't want to but i'm ready to stream" i say to him. "okay you can start i'm not gonna stream" he says already in the dream smp, "okay it's started" i say logging into the smp. i see that wilbur, tommy, tubbo, and funny are all on, probably talking about L'manburg. "hey sapnap  can we go get food i'm pretty much out" i say running over to his minecraft character, "yeah we can go farm and stuff" so we start running off to get food.

                   (time skip til ending the stream)

i end the stream and just lean back into my chair and sigh, "tired?" i hear nick ask. "yes and i have to get up early tomorrow" i say logging off everything but discord, "what are you doing?" he asks. "oh i'm going to the city next of ours and walking around and all that, then i have to edit so if i don't text a lot tomorrow that's why" i say making up an excuse. i hated lying to him but it was for his own sake, "oh that's alright, but you should go to bed so goodnight y/n" he says. "goodnight nick" i say and after that i hit the end button, i was exhausted. i decide to get into sweats and a sweatshirt because to be honest it was kinda cold in the house, then i just flop on my bed. i snuggle up to a pillow and drift of to sleep, thinking about nick.

(a/n this was just a short one because i wanted to end of this day, the next chapter will be out by the morning. love you guys!)

word count:370