chapter 18

hey guys i just wanted to say TW for this chapter their will be violence and some homophobia so if you do not feel comfortable reading that then please do not read that part. i will put a TW before it starts! thank you guys.

it's the last full day here with nick. i savor waking up with nicks arm around me, but i decide to get up and get ready. i lightly take nicks arm off of me, he moves around once i do so. i get up and put leggings with a oversized shirt on, i don't feel like jeans today.

                    (time skip 10 minutessss)

after about 10 minutes nick wakes up. "good morning" i say to him going over and brushing his hair out of his face, "oh hey y/n, good morning" he responds. he gets up and grabs some clothes and goes into the bathroom to change, he gets done and walks out. "what are we doing today?" he asks, "i haven't checked with clay" i say. we walk out of my room and go to clays,i knock on the door. he opens it and says "hey nick, hello sis so i was thinking for today we go to the mall and just hang  with each other" he gets out before i can even say anything. me and nick just nod our heads and go to get our shoes.

             (time skip to the mall ik i'm so lazy!)

we get to the mall and we start walking in, "where do you guys wanna go first?" clay asks. "zumiez" i say, "okay well it's on the left side so let's go that way" clay says pointing left. we walk into zumiez and i run over to this pink, blue, and yellow hoodie, i pick up my size and put it up to me. "how does it look?" i ask nick, "perfect, i actually really like that hoodie" nick says. i pick up his size, i know it because i looked at it when i wore his. and i put it up to him, "what are you doing?" nick asked me. "we are getting matching hoodies to remember this trip" i say going to the cashier, "oh hell no you are not paying" he says. "yes i am" i state, "those are like 60 dollars each" he says. "fine i pay for yours and you pay for mine" i say handing him mine, "okay we can do that" nick says knowing it was this or i pay for both. we both pay and head out to see george and clay standing there, "finally" george says.

                      (20 minutes time skip)
TW⚠️
we have been walking for 20 minutes when george accidentally bumped into a girl about my age. "oh my god i'm so sorry" george says after bumping into her. clay and him are holding hands like an couple would. "oh my fucking god, fucking *******"(you can guess that word, a word we don't say.) "what the hell did she say?" i ask stopping right then and there. "it's fine y/n let's just go" george says sniffling, making my friends cry? not on my time. i start walking back to her when i hear "oh shit her hands are in fists, this isn't good" clays says. i didn't even notice my hands were in fists til now, but what do you except when you say that to MY brother and one of my best friends. i walk up to her, "what the hell did you say?" i say. "did you not hear me?" she said, "no because i block out dumb bitches" i say. "what the hell did you call me?" she says, "did i stutter? stupid bitch" i ask. (that was a sapnap quote btw;) ) "bitch you and your gay friends along with that guy who is fairly attractive to be with you need to leave" she says, who does this bitch think she is? that when my anger gets to the breaking point, and i swing. bam hit her right on the bridge of the nose, she holds her nose. "not so big and bad now huh?" i say looking at her in pain. i'm not the one to get physical until you step over the line, soon enough i feel nick grab me. "fuck you bitch and your homophobic ass" i scream getting carried away. "go to hell!" i say, i know people are looking at me but all i can see is her bleeding from her nose.

                    (end of TW also time skip to car)

"okay that was a clean shot but what the hell y/n" clay asks me in a firm voice. "did you not hear her?" i ask, "yes and we told you to drop it" he says grabbing on to my arm. "and i fucking won't put up with that shit it's not cool" i say taking my arm out of his grip. "you could have been in big trouble though y/n" clay says, "and i'm not so don't start let's just go get food" i say getting in the car. i get in the back with nick like usual, except i start to notice my hand hurting. i scout over to nick like i always do and lay my head on his shoulder. "that was bad ass princess" nick says to me winking, "thanks nicky" i say. he put his arm over me and notices my hand a little red and swollen. he pick up my hand, "shit y/n your hand is so swollen" he says. "hey clay ask for a bag of ice at chick-fal-a please for y/n's hand" nick tells clay, "okay" he says. after we get our food and we start eating george looks at me and smiles kinda saying "thank you" without saying it. i of course smile back.

(a/n i hope you guys like this chapter. i know it has been a while since a chapter, i'm so sorry! my adhd has been acting up with moving into a new house and school! but i will get some more chapters out very very very soon! luv you guys.)

word count:1,035