chapter 20

i wake up still in the same position as i went to sleep. i decided to check my phone until i see

7 miss calls nicky

18 new messages from nicky

"what the hell?" i say out loud, is he okay? i can feel my anxiety rising.

nicky
hey y/n i miss you

nicky
i wish you were awake right now.

nicky
i can't fall asleep without you in my arms

nicky
i keep trying to go to sleep but i can't.

nicky
sorry for spamming you

nicky
ok goodnight princess <3

me
hi nick! so sorry i was asleep, i miss you too. i wish you were here, maybe we can see each other soon. have a good sleep. <3

he's probably asleep right now, but i want to text him back so he knows i'm okay. you know thanks giving is coming up maybe i could fly to texas.. i would have to figure out with his parents. maybe a surprise, okay i'm going to ask clay. i walk over to clays room and knock on his door. "come in!" i hear him say, "hey clay do you have nicks moms phone number?" i ask him. "yeah actually i do but why?" he asked picking up his phone, "because for thanksgiving i thought i could maybe surprise him" i say. "that's actually a great idea" he says, "thank you now put her number in my phone please!" i say handing him my phone. he takes it and puts the number in i walk out and thank him. i go to my room and decide to text her.

me
hello mrs. armstrong! i am y/n nicks god friend or known more as clays little sister. he visited me and clay last week! i would like to know if you would be able to help me surprise him for thanksgiving?

okay that was a good text. only about 10 minutes go by until i hear a *ding* i look at my phone and it's nicks mom!!!

nicks mom
hello sweetie! please call me Madeleine, i think it would be amazing to have you over thanksgiving week! it would be so cute to surprise him. he won't stop talking about you! lol but please tell us if you need help with some plane ticket money.

(guys btw i have no idea what his moms name is and even if i did i would not put her real name in her so have this name!)

me
thank you madeleine! i have more then enough for plane ticket money. i have checked and see i could fly in monday and leave the next monday! please tell me if this is okay with you!

nicks mom
that is perfect! but if you need anything please text or call. i will not tell nick about this conversation at all until you get here!

me
thank you so much i just booked it! i will see you in 3 days, thank you for your time.

nicks mom
don't even care about my time i loved talking to who my son won't stop talking about! love ya.

awe she said she loved me!!! i need to pack! i only have three days. i should probably talk to clay about this..

(a/n i'm so sorry for the short chapter. and that i have been a little inactive, but i am fully moved in to my new house so i will be getting chapters out more!! luv you guys and thank you for understanding.)

word count:591