Chapter 1

ZAYDEEMON || SOULMATES

If you are a MOA and you hate BL, I respect that. Kindly respect my work too. Thank you!

Enjoy reading Mi Soulme👅

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~•MADE UP•~

+CHAPTER ONE+

"Choi Soobin! C'mon we're late again!" Beomgyu shouted at his hyung, he's furious right now because Soobin woke up late and now they are late at school too! "Okay, calm down! I'm older than you!" He scolded his brother.

"Oh really? Act like one! Argh! You're not a turtle! Hurry up!"

"C'mon Gyu, we both know that you hate being late at school because you're not comfortable of leaving Kai alone."

Beomgyu just rolled his eyes before leaving his hyung behind. 'In-denial king' Soobin thought before taking a bath. He loves being late, especially because their first class is math!

'Why study math when you have a calculator huh?'

He just shooked his head for what he thought.

+

He arrived in school at 8:30am, it only means that their math subject is done already. He's not lazy, he's just diligent of being late. "Finally! The king of late comers are here! Congrats! You're absent again in our math class! Don't expect me to teach you again!" Beomgyu's ears were smoking in anger before he leave the classroom for their Physical Education class, which Soobin hates too!

'Why attend PE class? When you can just sleep here inside the classroom because nobody is around?' Again, he shooked his head while grinning from ear to ear. Soobin is not lazy, he's just diligent to rest.

Just a few minutes after Soobin fell asleep, he heard a thud in front of the board. He ignored it, maybe it was just one of his classmates or a student from the other section. But when the noise did not stop, he stood up for fear that it might be a ghost.

He was just surprised to see that it was not a ghost, if he was not crazy or something, he could see that the surroundings stop, and a handsome young man entered the classroom!

"You blue-haired guy! I thought you were a ghost! How dare you scared the hell out of me?!" Soobin shouted while pointing out the man. The blue-haired guy keep his adorable face as he look at Soobin.

"Say something!"

"W-what should I say?"

"What?! After you pretend to be a ghost earlier, you're just asking me what should you say?! You're making me insane!"

"Uh, where am I?

Soobin didn't know why his heart is pounding, it feels like his anger is melting away by just hearing the guy's voice!

'What the fuck is wrong with my heart and mind?!'

"Hey? What's wrong? You look frustrated-"

"So what?!"

"Talk to me without shouting, please"

He heard the word 'please' and there is really something wrong with him! Like someone is urging him to kiss this man!

'Good God, have mercy on me. I'm straight. I don't swing that way...'

"What's your name?" Soobin asked.

"If I'm not mistaken, my name is Choi Yeonjun"

'He's not even sure about his name, what is he? An alien? Tsk, why is he so sexy while introducing himself?!'

"Well, Mr. Choi Yeonjun, my name is Choi Soobin. And I hate you for scaring me earlier" he admitted. Yeonjun chuckled making Soobin lose his mind, he gripped Yeonjun's nape and kiss him sweetly. After they kissed, Soobin felt odd. Yeonjun's lips tastes sweet yet it's cold.

"Fuck! Did I just kissed you?!"

"Kinda"

Why does Yeonjun seem so calm, while he was confused by what he did?! "D-don't tell me, there is no way that you are a zombie right?" Soobin asked as he slowly stepped back away from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun laughed and slowly stepped closer to the man who kissed him. He also doesn't know why his heart is beating for this man, he's not gay for pete's sake! "Why are you approaching? Aren't you a zombie?!" It's not actually a question, Soobin isn't asking Yeonjun, but he's literally thinking that this blue-haired gorgeous and sexy like a Greek God man, is a freaking zombie.

"I'm not a zombie. Can't you hear my heart?"

Soobin gulped a lot of times.

"W-what do you mean?"

"You made my cold heart beat faster. I'm not gay, but I don't know, we just met, I think I fell inlove with you. What did you do to me Choi Soobin?"

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
@zaydeemon