Epilogue

ZAYDEEMON || SOULMATES

Hello MOA. During the pandemic, a lot of calamities happened. Nature is our worst enemy, let us take a good care of it. Please stay safe, happy and keep praying. With or without religions, let us pray for everyone.

This is the last chapter!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your effort for my fanfiction. I hope I made you happy. I love you MOA soulmates!<3

Keep streaming:')

Please support me for my upcoming taekook, taegyu, sunki, iland taki and daniel's fanfiction. I already have plots, characters and titles for that. Expect me to update slowly because I really have to finish my tasks as a student.

Enjoy Reading Mi Soulme👅

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~•MADE UP•~

+EPILOGUE+

Yeonjun and Yeonbin got married at the age of 18. They adopted a three years old girl that time. She's five years old now. Yewon, Yeonjun's mother, lived with the Choi family too.

Choi Beomgyu lived in Daegu together with his husband.

Huening Kai went back to Honolulu.

Kang Taehyun is now settled.

Ten years has passed again, Soobin's heart was longing for twenty years. Still longing for someone named Choi Yeonjun. He was just sitting in front of his balcony. Looking at the sky, smiling bitterly.

There was a table in front of him, and there were things that reminded him of Yeonjun. He hugged their picture. "Until now it still hurts to live without you, you said you would come back. You came back, not for me but for our son. He have the same name as you, but I know he is not the man I loved" A tear from his eyes escaped.

He hugged their picture tightly, he looked at the sky. And began to sing.

"Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow"

He stopped. "I promise that no matter how long it takes for you to comeback, I will wait for you. You are worth to wait anyways. My mind already knew that I will lose you, but my heart couldn't accept the fact that I lived without you." His tears falls continously.

"One step closer..."

"I still couldn't accept the fact that beautiful things has to end. You are beautiful, Jjunie"

"I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

"Maybe in another life baby, we'll be able to fullfill our promises to each other. I love you my blue hour guy"

"And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have
loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

When the song ended, Soobin's eyes gradually closed. His heartbeat also stopped. It just indicates that he is gone. Choi Soobin, who has been waiting for almost twenty years for the return of his beloved Choi Yeonjun, is gone.

"Dad, I already cooked our dinner. I'm sorry it took so long, I even helped Yeonsoo with--- DAD?! What happened..."

Realizing what had happened to his father, Yeonbin slowly got down on his knees and cried quietly. Someone entered the room, Yeonsoo, his daughter, approached him.

"D-dad? Why are you crying?" The innocent child hugged her daddy.

"Papa! Grandma! Daddy is crying! He doesn't want to stop crying!" The little girl shouted, worried that his father was still crying.

"H-hey darling, what happened?" Yeonjun asked his husband as he slowly hugged him and their daughter.

Yeonbin can't look at anyone. All he had in mind was the departure of his father from the world. Yewon went to Soobin. "He's gone. Don't worry about your dad Yeonbin, he's happy with your papa. They're together." Yewon smiled sadly.

Soobin is a good friend. Binnie told Yewon everything. The woman also realized that the saying was true, "One day, moments will turn into memories."

They hugged and cried together. Some of their tears are not for the pain but for the joy. Soobin could finally rest in peace. After twenty years of crying quietly, wearing a mask just to pretend to be okay? Soobin deserved to rest.

"D-dad, you've been pretending to be okay all your life. I won't be sad anymore because I know papa will take care of you in heaven. I love you, we love you" The rain began to fall in torrents, as the sun went down.

"Dad? Papa? I think destiny really played tricks on them. You told me before, Dad. That my grand daddies found and lost each other at 5:53. We lost Grand daddy number one at 5:53pm. Daddy, Papa, Grandma? Now I hate that time." They were surprised when the 5 years old girl spoke up.

"Yeonsoo, my princess, don't talk like that. 5:53 is an important time of all time. Not only for your daddy and me, it is also important for your grand daddies" Yeonjun explained.

Yeonsoo apoligized for what she said. Everyone smiled at her. She knows how to be a good daughter.

+

Their family is preparing to visit the tomb of Soobin and Yeonjun. "It's still weird because I have the same name as your dad, my darling." Yeonbin laughed at what his husband said.

"You must be afraid, because I will bury you alive when you cheat on me". Yeonjun grinned and hugged his husband from behind.

He kissed his cheek, "We've been married for three years, you're still jealous. I could still remembered that day. You punched me when I kissed you before" he reminded Yeonbin of what happened ten years ago.

"Who punched who? Say that again and I'll divorce you"

In a panic, Yeonjun let go of him and walked ahead, he almost got tripped. Yeonbin laughed, that's how his husband always reacted when he threatened him.

A small hands wrapped around his legs, Yeonbin looked at his daughter.

"I like it when you're bullying papa, dad. But promise me you won't divorce him" she gave him her puppy eyes.

Yeonbin parted his daughter's hair. "Promise, I will never leave your dad. I love him so much. Besides, your grandparents might haunt me" he said to the son who both laughed.

"Come on daddy. Let's tease Papa, I'm sure grandma will join too" Yeonbin was stopped by what his daughter said. "Yeonsoo, a month ago, your grandmother Yewon passed away".

Yeonsoo shooked her head and pointed the spot beside Yeonbin. "No dad, she's with us" she said and ran away.

His daughter won't joke about death.

"Oh my God" He murmured.

"Happy halloween at 5:53. My dear son-in-law"

+THE END+

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
@zaydeemon