Special Chapter

ZAYDEEMON || SOULMATES

AU means ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE which means I don't own any of the characters mentioned in this fiction. And this story has nothing to do with the artists. Plagiarism is a crime, copying my works without my permission is probihited.

Have you ever think what if YeonBin knows about MOA making fictions about them? Let us hope that they won't take this seriously.

I know the ending isn't good, so let me make you happy since I can't understand my modules. This is a special chapter for yeonbin shippers. Are you ready to smile???

Enjoy Reading Mi Soulme👅

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~•MADE UP•~

+SPECIAL CHAPTER+

Nowadays, the world has changed, it has accepted the relationship of two fellow men.

The world where destiny has been a hindrance to the romance of two people, Choi Soobin and Choi Yeonjun.

The world witnessed every smile and laughter of the two men. The world also witnessed every mourning until Soobin died.

"Fortunately, the world has changed, my love. I wish that had happened before, right?" Yeonjun said as he hugged the man he loved.

Soobin smiled as he faced Yeonjun and cupped his face to kiss him passionately. "Baby, we died with so many regrets in life. And I don't want you to regret or envy what the world has now" he explained.

"Aww, my baby matured already."

"Nah, I learned."

"Right. In life, there should be no regrets, just lessons" Yeonjun said.

"Is that really your lines?"

"Nope" Yeonjun answered popping the 'p'

They both chuckled. These two people are no longer in the world they came from. They are in a place where they are happy. Heaven, where life is peaceful.

"Baby..." Soobin called his attention.

"Yes?"

"If you would be given a chance to be born again, would you accept that chance?"

Yeonjun smiled happily before kissing him and hugging him tightly. "Baby, we have found a place where we can have fun together. Where no one will judge. If I would be given a chance to live again, it's okay as long as I'm with you."

Every word Yeonjun uttered seemed to melt Soobin's heart. "Do you know? I used to have a list of what I wanted in a person?"

"What is that?"

"One of the things listed there, I like a person who can make my heart beats faster by just inspiring me with his words"

"And that person is me"

"Yeah. I love you Choi Yeonjun. Even though it took me a while to see you again, to hug and kiss you, I still love you. You are still the one I love and will always be, even though we are both dead now" Soobin chuckled.

"I love you too Choi Soobin, even the destiny played us. Even if the world was agaisnt us. You will always be my prince bunny. And I will always be your cocky fox" Yeonjun said.

They kissed. They smiled. They looked at the setting sun.

The two souls met again, they became happy at 5:53.

>THE END<

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
@zaydeemon