Chapter 3

ZAYDEEMON || SOULMATES

This is actually my second account but I never made this account to gain more followers. I made this account for a new beginning. I want to start anew.

Enjoy Reading Mi Soulme👅

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~•MADE UP•~

+CHAPTER THREE+

From that day on, Soobin's smile never faded. He also found out that Yeonjun is no longer studying because he graduated. One day, while Soobin was going to school with Beomgyu, he repeatedly asked him why Soobin woke up early even though he used to woke up late.

"Is it bad to woke up early? I just don't want to be late again" Soobin smiled. His brother found it creepy. "Don't smile dumber! You're scaring me" Soobin laughed and walked up first, leaving his brother behind.

While walking, someone caught Soobin's attention. It was Yeonjun at the school gate. He's wearing a plain white t-shirt and a ripped-jeans!

'Damn! Why is my boyfriend handsome like a Greek God?! I want to put him in my pocket so that I won't have any rival-wait, did I just say that he is my boyfriend?!'

"Soobin"

Even his voice made his heart beat faster. It is confirmed that he is crazy about Yeonjun.

"What are you doing here, Yeonjun?"

"Let's have a date" Yeonjun said while still raising his eyebrow.

'God, guide me. I do not want to commit a sin. I know that it is wrong to love my fellow man, I just love, don't I?'

Soobin just shooked his head, even if he loves Yeonjun, it is a sin. It is wrong to love a person with the same gender as you.

"Why are you shaking your head? Baby-"

"Stop Yeonjun. I would like to apologize for kissing you. I don't regret it, but please do understand that loving someone with the same gender as you is a sin. I'm not a sinner"

Yeonjun smiled bitterly at what he heard. He looked into Soobin's eyes, his gaze is full of sadness and pain. "But is it wrong to love? Can you control your heart? Can you dictate to whom that should be beating? Because if yes, I will stay away from you myself" Yeonjun stated.

Soobin did not speak. He is speechless because what Yeonjun said was true. You can't dictate your heart to stop beating for someone.

"Baby, let me help you solve your confusion in your mind. Let's date after your class" and with that, Yeonjun kissed his cheeks and said goodbye.

He only returned to reality when Beomgyu tapped his shoulder, "Let's go in" he said. He just followed his brother.

'I hope you are right about your decision Yeonjun baby, I don't want us to get hurt in the end'

+

Time passed by, the class ended but Soobin remained silent making Huening Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun worry.

"You alright? You've been sighing since this morning hyung." Kai asked.

He slowly looked at them, he knew his brother was sad too. Not because Soobin is sad, but because Huening Kai chose Taehyun.

Both Soobin and Beomgyu, can act. They can pretend to be happy and then cry when nobody is around.

When Kai and Tyun left, Beomgyu sat down next to him.

"Now, tell me what's your problem?"

"Nothing-"

"Bullshits. Tell me. I'm not your brother for nothing"

Soobin sighed as he looked outside their classroom.

"It's about Yeonjun and nothing else-"

"Again?"

"Kinda"

"Tell me why"

Soobin just stood up and ignored what his brother said, he did not want to increase the pain that Beomgyu is going through.

He was about to take a step when Gyu spoke, "This morning, you were talking to someone at the school gate. I can't see him but I know you are hurting."

Soobin stood there for a few minutes not knowing what to do.

"Maybe I'm crazy, I love Yeonjun...and even if he's a ghost or what, I'll accept him"

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
@zaydeemon