Chapter 7

ZAYDEEMON || SOULMATES

So how's the comeback? Youtube made us disappointed again. It was supposed to be more than 8M views. Youtube is snakeu. Anyway, congrats to TXT and MOA! We did it babies<3

This is a fresh update. Don't forget to stream TXT "BLUE HOUR" and also watch their comeback show. DO NOT WATCH LYRICS OF THEIR SONG. JUST THE MVs. We have a mission don't forget about it.

Enjoy reading Mi Soulme👅

.
.
.
.

~•MADE UP•~

+CHAPTER SEVEN+

Ten years later, Soobin became a famous soloist. Beomgyu currently having a vacation in Cebu. Huening Kai and Taehyun lives in Seoul and still friends with the Choi brothers.

Soobin is currently talking to his brother.

"How's your baby, hyung?"

"He's doing okay. Practicing and then will go out with me" Soobin answered.

"Okie dokie. I'll go home after a week. I love Cebu. People here are very generous"

"Yeah, maybe next time, we'll go with you"

"Yey! Bye hyung. I love ya--"

Soobin ended the call. "That dumb, still saying 'I love you' to make me feel better..."

Soobin looked up at the window. He looked up at the blue sky. He smiled bitterly, "It's been ten years. Wherever you are, I hope you're happy. Because I'm happy with my baby ..."

"Don't be jealous, he's our baby. I named him YeonBin. It's beautiful, isn't it? " he added as his phone rang.

It's a unknown number.

Soobin didn't hesitate to answer the call.

"H-hello? Who's this?"

"Good afternoon Mr. Choi! This is Misis Kim, your son 's teacher, he is in detention office right now--"

"I'm coming"

When it comes to his son, Soobin does not miss an opportunity. He will do everything to make sure their child is happy and safe.

His manager called Soobin but he did not listen. His son is what matters to him at these times. He is worried about what happened and why his son is in the detention office.

When he arrived at the school, Soobin immediately went to the said place. His eyes caressed his son. He calmed down when he saw that he was in good condition and there were no bruises or any wounds.

"Yeonbin, what happened?" He asked his son.

His son immediately pointed out the boy infront of it. Soobin was surprised to see the child. He looks like the man who crushed his heart ten years ago. "Y-yeonjun?" He asked.

The child smiles at him. Smiles he has been looking for for ten years. "How did you know my name?" even before the child answers, his son spoke.