Chapter 4

ZAYDEEMON || SOULMATES

Even if we have our online consultation, I'm writing chapters for this fanfiction😂 I just hope my teacher won't get mad at me hehe.

By the way, 2 or more chapters to go and we will say goodbye to this fanfiction. If I'm not mistaken this is what they called "flash fiction".

This was supposed to be a "one shot", but because I have an online consultations, I had to cut this, and make chapters.

Enjoy Reading Mi Soulme👅

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~•MADE UP•~

+CHAPTER FOUR+

When Soobin came out, he was greeted by a smiling Yeonjun. He walks with Yeonjun first, it seems like he has no intention of talking to him.

"Is there a problem,baby-"

He cut him off. Yeonjun could see Soobin's tears slowly falling.

"Why didn't you tell me right away? How dare you broke my heart? I know I'm not a good person, but I don't think I deserve to be hurt like this."

Yeonjun frowned, he couldn't understand why Soobin was acting like this. "What's wrong with you?-"

"Shut up!"

Yeonjun was stunned by Soobin's scream. He did not expect it. "Calm down-"

"How can I calm down?! The man I love is a ghost-"

"I'm not a ghost, Soobin."

"You are! My brother told me that he saw me talking to someone, but he wasn't able to see you. If you are not a zombie, a dream, maybe you're a ghost."

Yeonjun hugged him tight, "Think about what you want to think of what kind of creature I am, but Soobin, my baby, I'm serious about you. Te Amo."

"W-what? I know Te Amo means I love you-but you love me?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"N-not really"

"Okay..." he leaned closer to Soobin and kissed his lips.

"Te Amo, Mi Príncipe conejito"

Soobin didn't quite understand what Yeonjun said, but he felt his love. Love for him.

'God, I am a sinner now, I'm sorry'

He hold Yeonjun's hand and they walked together. People looked at Soobin with disgust look. Like they're thinking that Soobin lost his sane.

"Even if they say that I'm crazy, the important thing is that I know how to love. Forgive me if I shouted at you. I'm just confused." He apologized.

"I love you too"

"With so much I said, that's all you heard?"

He chuckled in a sexy way before kissing Soobin's lips again. They're addicted with each other's lips. "You love me,and I love you, that's all that matters" Yeonjun stated.

+

Yeonjun brought Soobin at the place called 'Mini Paris'. There's a small eiffel tower there, maybe it's 10ft? They are not sure about it.

"What's with the Paris concept?" Soobin asked as he wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's waist. People think that Soobin is just a weird single young man.

"They said, this is the place for people who love each other so I brought you here, you know we can't go to France" Yeonjun explained and kiss Soobin's forehead.

They immediately headed for a ferris wheel that is full of hearts.

A thought suddenly crossed Soobin's mind, 'it's Valentines Day today!'

"What are you mumbling about?"

"Uh, I just remembered that I am not used of celebrating Valentines Day. I was the king of bitter people when love is all we're talkin' about" He even laughed at that fact.

"Okay, I will change that bitter side of you." Yeonjun kiss his forehead again...

'Why is this man so sweet? I might fall inlove deeper than the ocean. God, protect my heart and soul'

+

They are currently riding the ferris wheel, Yeonjun is just staring at the man he loves, he can't call Soobin as his property or own him, because he knows his life span in this world.

"I know I'm handsome Jjunie, but don't stare at me. I might blush" Soobin joked, Yeonjun tried to laugh but failed, Binnie notice that and didn't hesitate to ask Jjunie.

"What's wrong baby?"

Yeonjun shooked his head, hold Soobin's hands before speaking. "I'm just happy because I met you right away.."

He sighed before looking into Soobin's eyes with full of emotions. Soobin could see that Yeonjun is sad, happy, and in pain. He wanted to ask him why but Soobin know that Yeonjun will tell him about it.

"I dont know if we will last long, but Soobin, remember, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. It may sounds corny but you are the reason I lived"

Soobin can't help but to tear up, because for the first time, someone made him feel how special he is in this world. For the first time, someone taught him the word 'love'.

"Soobin, te amo, lo siento porque hice que te enamoraras de mí" Yeonjun said making Soobin laughed so hard.

"I don't understand but I love it. I love you. Please speak english again baby" Soobin requested and Yeonjun nod.

'Lo siento porque te enamoraste de alguien como yo' Yeonjun thought before holding Soobin's hand and taking him to his favorite place.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
@zaydeemon