Chapter 6

ZAYDEEMON || SOULMATES

This is just a short fanfiction. Literally a short one. I don't know. My mind is in chaos, maybe If I wanted to, I will make 10 chapters for this.

Tomorrow is their comeback! Don't forget to stream. Let us do our best for TXT!🌟

This is actually inspired by their upcoming comeback. A virtual reality concept^^.

Enjoy Reading Mi Soulme👅

.
.
.
.
.
.

~•MADE UP•~

+CHAPTER SIX+

"Soobin, open this door! You disappeared earlier after class, then you went home stunned ..." Beomgyu said.

Soobin's heart was still pounding, and the tears he had been holding back kept dripping. Exactly when he opened his eyes earlier, he saw how the man he love had left.

"Daniel Choi is my name"

Yeonjun's words sounded like a broken plaque repeated in his mind. He lied to Soobin about his real name. He said that he will accept Yeonjun no matter what he is. He was prepared but it still hurts.

Soobin can't quite figure out why the story of the two of them went like that, why did he even meet Yeonjun when they were not for each other?

"Destiny sucks.." he muttered. He was still crying when the door opened.

"What happened to you? I thought you killed yourself! You're an idiot you know that? You can tell me what happened. I'm your brother, even though I'm crazy, I will not laugh at whatever you're going through!" Gyu is worried but at the same time, mad at the person who hurt his hyung.

Soobin looked at him. There was no emotion in the his eyes, but Gyu could feel how sad and how hurt his brother is. He gave him a smile full of pain. Pain that you can see in someone who truly loves but is deliberately toyed with by destiny.

"It's not bad to cry Soobin. Nor is it bad to be sad. You are human and not a robot. That is normal."

"Do I deserve to be hurt?"

Beomgyu was stunned by what his brother said. He knows how it feels to have someone ask you that. "Do you remember the time you asked me this question? I laughed at you. Maybe I deserve to be hurt because I didn't know how it felt then." Soobin added.

Gyu shook his head as he cried, he immediately approached Soobin and hugged him tightly.

"We do not deserve to be hurt Soobin hyung because we deserve to be happy. It is not karma that you are going through, I never thought that karma would hit you because you laughed at me. You are my older brother, you are the only family I have, you took all the responsibility when our parents left us " Gyu said patting his hyung's back.

"I-I s-saw h-how he l-left me earlier G-gyu. Gradually h-he disappeared like a bubble, like a torn paper..." Soobin started crying once again.

Soobin gave Beomgyu the letter Yeonjun gave him. Even he does not know how Yeonjun wrote that, all he care about is the message for him.

Gyu started reading Yeonjun's letter.

'Dear my bunny prince,

If you can read this,I'm probably not by your side anymore. Just imagine that I am a fairy and I have power to wrote this letter. Forgive me if I did not immediately tell you that I was just a fictional character. Forgive me for taking so long before I found you.

Like I told you, I'm just a fictional character An unknown writer created me. If you remember, you read a story five months ago. His name is Daniel Choi, and you asked the universe for me to existed.

I never regret that I fell for you, I never regret that I spent my last three days with you. Some people says that we will love an unexpected person at the most unexpected time, and they were right about it, because I'm a straight man not until I met you.

I love you Choi Soobin. The bunny prince of my life. Please be happy. Let's be happy. Maybe in another life, if I become a real person, I'll be able to stay with you. I won't even regret to be born as a man again, as long as you love me. Would you regret loving a man instead of a woman? And if I become a girl, will you love me like how you love me right now?

I am sure you will! Because you're crazy inlove with me. I recorded a video of me singing a song for you. I also recorded my voices to cheer you up. It's on your phone now. I'm a genius aren't I? Well, I'm handsome. Yes, I'm your cocky fox boyfriend.

Thank you for spending your three days with me. 5:53 is the month and day we first met each other. It is called "Blue Hour". Again, I love you bunny binnie.

Your cocky fox,
Choi Yeonjun'

"He said Gyu he will come back, I trust him, but how can he come back to me if he is just a fictional character? He is no longer here Gyu. At exactly 5:53 pm he left me. Destiny is playing tricks on us, because when we first met, it was October 3rd. 5 plus 5 is 10 which represents the month of october, while 3 represents the day we met"

Soobin explained.

Beomgyu doesn't even know how to stop his hyung from crying.

The person he loves can't love him back because Kai loves someone else hurts him so much. But what his brother is going through is even more painful, because the person he loves does not live in real world. A temporary person carrying a permanent pain.

"At exactly 5:53pm, A man named Choi Yeonjun left me. With the setting of the sun, with the darkening of the sky as if it were the end of the world I lost the man I loved the most." Soobin sobs gets louder and louder, that makes his little brother cries too.

They are in pain because of a thing called love.

Beomgyu is in pain because of his brother, and the man he loves can't love him back.

While Soobin is in pain because the man he loves was just a made up character by an unknown writer.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
@zaydeemon