Chapter 5

ZAYDEEMON || SOULMATES

Sorry for the late update. I was so busy because of school works. Our teacher said "don't stress yourselves", but in the end, they kept on adding a lot of activities. My usual time 9am-10pm, but because of addictional activities and performance tasks, I had to wake up at 5am and sleep at 3am:'(

I hope I made MOA happy. Kindly play the song up there while reading this part:)

Enjoy reading Mi Soulme👅

.
.
.
.
.

~•MADE UP•~

+CHAPTER FIVE+

Soobin was surprised to realize where Yeonjun had taken him. It is a beach, there is a place there with heart-shaped petals.

"What are we doing here? Yeonjun, this is too much for me. And then the sky darkened, it seems like it will rain today, don't propose yet, I mean I love you but, I'm not ready for this"

Soobin doesn't know why Yeonjun laughs at what he said, is there anything wrong with what he said?

He punched his arm and kissed Yeonjun on the forehead. "What are you laughing at? There was nothing funny about what I said. I was annoyed but when you laughed, I did not know why the thrill and joy replaced my feelings. I was shattered when it came to you."

"I laughed because you look so cute while you are panicking, then now, I fell in love with you even more, you are being cute again while you are explaining, my baby" Yeonjun explained.

Soobin become speechless, he is blushing. Yeonjun might see him so he hold his hand and bring him inside the heart-shaped petals.

"If you're not planning to propose, what do we intend here?" He asked his baby.

Yeonjun smiled and hugged him tightly. He hugged him so that Soobin could not see the tears forming in his eyes. "Cry it out baby, I'm not your Soobin for nothing." Binnie tapped his back.

Jjunie couldn't hold back his tears. He sobbed in the excruciating pain he was feeling.

"I-I w-want t-to be honest with you.." Soobin frowned and his heart is pounding.

"W-what is it?"

"I-I l-lived b-because of you"

"What do you mean?"

"You wished. That's the reason why I exists"

"You're corny, but just hug me so you won't see me blushing" The both laughed, but Yeonjun's laughed was full of pain and sadness. Soobin could sense it.

"Continue your confession baby. Be honest with me"

Yeonjun sighed.

"Just as I told you, I lived because of you. You are the reason why I am here in front of you. You asked for this, I suffered for a month, I have been looking for you for a month..." Soobin didn't quite understand what Yeonjun is saying but at least he's being honest with him.

"I can only stay here for one month. I'm glad that I spent the last three days in this world with you...."

"What?-"

"Baby, listen to me first."

Soobin shut his mouth up for his baby. He's confuse. What does it mean? He wished? For what? What did he wish for?

"When I first lived here, I didn't really know who you were. I have no idea what you look like and your personality, so when I first saw you, I was shocked because you were so angry at me..."

Soobin laughed when he remembered what happened when they first met.

"After you got angry, you kissed me. My heart pounded at you, and at that moment I knew I loved you, so the pain I felt when you drove me away was so bad..."

Soobin frowned at what Yeonjun said. If there is one thing he regrets, it is that he pushed him away.

'I hate myself for pushing him away...'

'The more you hate, the more you love...'

Soobin grinned at what he thought.

"I can't explain what I am feeling right now, can I just sing it for you, baby?" Yeonjun asked.

"You want to sing for me???"

"Of course, for your information, I have a very beautiful voice that can make you fall in love with me even more."

"And here goes the prince of cocky people"

"You said prince. Princes are handsome"

"Whatever. You look like a frog prince in my eyes" Soobin chuckled. Yeonjun face darkened.

'Uh-oh, have mercy on me.'

Soobin slowly backed away when yeonjun approached him, he almost fell, fortunately Yeonjun was there who immediately grabbed his waist, causing Soobin to bring his face closer to Yeonjun who immediately kissed him on the forehead and lips.

"I'm not your Jjunnie for nothing, let me sing for you while hugging you like this"

Yeonjun's hands were still wrapped around Soobin's waist, while Soobin placed his chin on Yeonjun's shoulder and also hugged his boyfriend.

"Okay babe, come and sing a song for me"

Yeonjun cleared his throat before singing.

"No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya, oh no
With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep"

Yeonjun refrains from crying because he wants the first song he sings to be beautiful for the man who caused him to know the meaning of the word "love"

"When it comes to you, there's no crime
Let's take both of our souls, and intertwine
When it comes to you, don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you, comes to you"

At the same time as Yeonjun's tears flowed, the rain gradually fell. "it's time..." he whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"The time has come, Soobin, you are my bunny. You jumped into my life and heart. Please close your eyes, it's already 5:52pm. After you count for about 60 seconds, open your eyes, and shout how much you love me okay?"

Yeonjun did not wait for Soobin to say anything, he immediately pressed a kiss to his lips, and asked him to close his eyes, which Soobin obeyed.

'Te amo mi conejito príncipe. Su alteza, es hora de ser feliz. Seamos felices.'

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
@zaydeemon