Chapter 5-Found her

Tears running through Agathas cheeks while she was running as fast as she could. She was so hurt. She thought to herself "what if me and Tedros never left Galvadon?, What if we didn't even bother saving Sophie from Rafal.

And yet Rafal was still alive and old villains were still on the lose killing hero's from fairytales.

Rapunzel was already gone. Killed by the evil witch last night.

As Agatha was running she stopped. She saw big golden gates.

Camelot? She thought.

But then she saw snow, every where. The gates were already opened so she entered. As she walked further she saw a big white castle. The castle looked very strange to Agatha. There were no doors, no windows, all the castle had was a staircase that went in circles all around the castle.

No it's not Camelot, it's Avalon.

But how did she get to Avalon so quickly when she was just at the cave where the league of thirteen was hiding.

Strange, she thought.

Agatha decided to go to the castle. She thought to herself how would i get in there, i need a place to stay, i just ran away out of no where and now i need to stay here.

Once she got to the castle she knocked on the wall thinking she would get a response from someone.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hello," Agatha shout out,"Is any one here!"

No response.

Again she knocked.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hello," she shout out again,"I'm lost and i need a place to stay, please anyone!"

Again no response.

"Of course, who would help a random person at this time," she said to herself.

Then she saw a huge lake, she thought it looked pretty so she went near it. While she was walking Agatha became cold, her black cape wasn't helping.

She reached the water and touched it with her finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with Hort, he was running as fast as he could to find Agatha. He felt bad for her, he knew she needed someone to be with to comfort her.

Tedros and Sophie are ninny's, they don't even care about her, Hort thought to himself, but i do.

A few minutes later he was at the snow.

Snow? He thought.

But then he saw footprints, tiny footprints.

Someone is here, that means i'm not alone.

He passed through the gates and followed the footprints.

But then he froze.

What if it's a villain that's on the lose?

Should i turn back? He thought.

But then he saw a small figure near the lake, she had pale skin, short back hair, she was wearing a black cape. Then Hort looked at her shoes, he noticed the size was just about the same as the footprints.

No it can't be her, He walked closer.

Then he noticed it was Agatha.

"Agatha," Hort slightly shouted out.

Agatha turned, speechless."Hort?"