Chapter 13-The plan

"Take her inside," Dot commanded.

Dot and Hort both held Agatha by the arms. Hort on the left and Dot on the right. They took her to the living room and sat her down on the sofa.

Agatha was crying harder this time.

Dot sat next to Agatha and took her hand. While Hester, Anadil, and Hort just stood in front of her.

"Now tell me what's wrong," Dot asked.

Agatha slowly started to calm down. Her cheeks were pink and her eyes were red.

"I....I," Agatha stuttered."I left them....alone."

"Why and how," Hester asked.

"I thought Tedros didn't love me anymore so i ran away and left him alone with Sophie," Agatha replied while wiping away tears.

"Agatha why would you," Anadil said softly.

Agatha continued to wipe away her tears as Dot held her other hand strongly.

Hester kneeled down and held Agathas other hand. She waited until Agatha was more calm in order for her to say something to her.

"Listen here," Hester said,"I may hate Tedros so much but he loves you. He will never leave you for some other girl. Do you not remember what he said to you when you guys had different bodies. When the both of you were Edgar and Essa?"

Agatha looked into Hesters eyes. Even though Hester was a villain and went to the school for evil. She still had a heart.

"Yes, I remember," Agatha sighed.

"Then take those words in and repeat them in your head. He loves you. Even if Sophie tried to prove him wrong, she won't because Tedros loves you," Hester said," And he will never stop loving you."

Hester smiled at her."Now can i get a smile please, just one smile Agatha."

And so Agatha smiled at her friend and laughed.

"Hester asking for a smile?," Dot questioned."Worlds dying after all."

Then all four of them burst into laughter. Except Hester.

"Oh shut up you ninny," Hester barked.

At dinner they all had to eat outside since there was no space for all of them to fit in that small table.

Everyone was separated, the league of thirteen on one side, students on the other and Guinevere and Lancelot in the middle.

"I'm still wondering how i managed to cook for all these people," Guinevere told Lancelot.

"Well my wife is the best," Lancelot laughed.

The both of the laughed while taking sips of their wine.

Back with the students of school for good and evil. They didn't look like they were having fun. They needed to get two things done. Find Tedros and Sophie and get Sophie to destroy the school masters ring.

But how will they do it? The woods was dying every second they wasted. Hero after hero dying.

"Ok here's the plan," Hester said while she put her bowl of pasta on the grass."We need to find Tedros and Sophie then Agatha will convince Sophie to destroy the ring and then ta da, we saved the day!"

"But how will she convince Sophie to destroy the ring. Sophie is pure evil she'll never do it," Anadil argued.

"Don't be such a party pooper," Hort complained, then kicked Anadils leg.

Anadils rats came out of her never girl uniform pocket. Then went straight to Hort and started to attack him.

"Don't ever do that again," Anadil barked.

"Anyways back to the plan," Hester said.

"So how will I convince Sophie to destroy the school masters ring," Agatha questioned.

"Well that's something you are gonna have to find out on your own," Hester replied.

Then Agatha gave her a worried look.

So did the others.