Chapter 8-The Celestium

It was night time. It was dark outside but not as dark as how it was in the real world.

Agatha and Hort shared a room. They both had different beds. They were sitting on their beds, legs crossed while talking.

"You know i actually like it here," Hort said.

"Why?," Agatha questioned.

"Well we're away from all the bad things that are happening in the world," he replied.

"I know it's just i feel bad," Agatha sighed.

"Why would you feel bad, for what, what did you do?"

"No i-, it's just everyone is out there suffering and who knows what, what if they're dying and were just here chilling and having a life!"

Hort looked at her, puzzled. She's right, he thought."Look I know you're stressing but just think of the bright side, at least you're alive."

Agatha ignored the comment and blew off the candle."We'll talk about this tomorrow, night Hort."

"Night Agatha," Hort yawned then laid on his bed, his back to Agatha.

Agatha was still sitting with her legs crossed. She heard laughing voices coming from outside so she turned to the window to see who it was.

She saw Guinevere and Lancelot dancing and laughing. Agatha smiled, she always wondered if her and Tedros would be like that.

Stop it, she told herself.

Tedros is Sophie's true love, you're supposed to end up alone.

She went back to her bed and laid on her back. She couldn't sleep, not today, not after what just happened.

She pulled her blanket hoping to go to sleep and then-

Wait a minute, she said in her mind.

Why is it purple and why does it have white stars.

Wait a second...

Merlin, she thought but what was his robe doing here, how did it even get here.

Then she was falling into a galaxy. So many stars. She kept falling and falling and falling until she was on top of a huge cloud.

Soft, she thought.

"Dear girl what made you do this," said a familiar voice.

"Merlin? How did you find me," Agatha asked.

"I don't need to follow you, i'm a wizard i know where everything is," Merlin said.

"I- where is Tedros and Sophie, are they safe? Are you all okay," Agatha panicked.

"You don't need to worry about them, they are fine," Merlin sighed,"What you do need to worry about is what you've done my dear girl. Sophie still hasn't destroyed the school masters ring, there are still hero's being killed and you're here with Guinevere having the time of your life and not worrying about your friends!"

Agatha looked at him, speechless."I'm sorry it's just, never mind it doesn't matter anymore. I should just get Hort and leave, it was a mistake to do this, you all need me for help."

"No no no, there was a reason why you left. Now you just need to find out how you're going to come back."

"But how, the lady of the lake brought me here i don't know how to get out."

"That's something you're going to have to figure out, we need you Agatha, we need you to get Sophie to destroy the ring."

"But i thought that was Tedros job, how am i going to make Sophie destroy the ring how will i-"

Then she stopped. It all made sense.

Agatha was the only person who loved Sophie no matter how evil she was. Because Agatha was a true friend to Sophie even if Sophie didn't do the same, Agatha never gave up on her.

Agatha was the only one who loved Sophie, truly. She was the one who needed to convince Sophie to destroy the ring.

"I don't know what i'm going to do, but i'll try," Agatha sighed.

"Very well then, but before you go, Sophie is not the only one who needs you," Merlin took a deep breath,"By the looks of it, Tedros misses you dearly, he needs you with him."

"Wait what-," Agatha said, her heart was beating fast.

"It's true, the poor boy can't continue in life," Merlin sighed.

"But i thought-," Agatha cut off, she didn't get to finish her sentence because she was falling into the galaxy again.

She opened her eyes and realize she was back in the room with Hort.

Merlin was now gone. So was his robe.

I have to do something, she thought.

But what?