Chapter 6-Lady of the Lake

"H-h-how did you get here," Agatha said while shivering, she was cold.

"I noticed you were gone so i decided to come find you," Hort replied.

"Only y-you, not even Tedros and Sophie," Agatha said softly. She knew it, she knew they didn't care about her.

"No, i came alone."

There was silence for a moment.

Too silent.

Agatha started to shiver more, even harder. The coldness was increasing and there was nothing to keep her warm. Then a cold breeze came, quickly. Agatha was becoming even more pale. Her lips were becoming dry. Her eyes became watery because of the cold wind, it was hard for her to keep her eyes open.

"Agatha, are you alright," Hort asked.

"I-i-i don't feel good, Hort i-," Then Agatha fell.

"AGATHA," Hort yelled as he ran up to her and thankfully he caught her before she hit hard on the snow.

Hort put Agatha in his arms, he touched her cheek, then her forehead."Agatha you're freezing cold!"

"I'm fine," Agatha shivered.

"No you're not, we need to find help," Hort argued.

"HELP ANYONE HELP PLEASE," Hort yelled out,"PLEASE I NEED HELP!"

No response came, silence came for a moment. Then the lake they were right next to started to change colors. First blue, then purple, then pink, then white, and finally it turned crystal clear and Hort was able to see his own reflection.

The land started to shake, and the lake started a whirlpool. The whirlpool was going fast and fast, it made Hort go blind for a quick second. The whirlpool stopped and a beautiful figure came above the water.

She was very beautiful, she had a long white dress with long white hair. She smiled down at Hort and Agatha.

"Who are you," Hort asked while holding onto Agatha tighter.

The woman smiled and chuckled softly."Well my dear, i am the lady of the lake, one of camelot's most trusted people."

Camelot, The name Camelot kept repeating in her head. She ran away from Tedros for a reason and she was still hearing the name of the kingdom he grew up in.

"She needs help, my friend," Hort said to the lady of the lake.

"I know, which is why i'm here, now if you want my help all you have to do if hold onto my hands, the both of you," the lady of the lake commanded.

"I-I don't know if i can trust you," Hort said.

"Just do it, she's one of camelot's most trusted, we can trust her," Agatha told Hort.

And so Hort helped Agatha get up and then the both of them grabbed onto one of her hands. Then she pulled them into the river.

Hort was screaming loudly she had to hold onto Agathas arm to feel safe. They were falling and falling fast into a portal. The portal was extremely white it brightened their eyes. When finally they fell and reached into land.

Once they got up they noticed there was sun. It was warm. They saw a small little house with a horse stable next to it. It seemed calm here, there was even a river. The land was very small, it seemed only a family lived here.

The lady of the lake turned to Hort and Agatha."There should be a wife and her husband coming for the both of you, i already gave them the news."

"Wait what? who," Agatha asked, but right when she turned the lady of the lake was already gone.

A second later a woman and a man came running out the house going straight to Agatha and Hort. The woman had a brown dress on and had brown medium length hair. The man on the other hand looked very strong, he was wearing a white button up shirt with brown pants, he had brown hair with a small beard.

"Come come children, hurry let's get inside, and oh my goodness the lady of the lake was right, my dear girl you look completely cold, hurry let's go sit near the fireplace, i'll give you a nice hot tea," the woman said.

She took Agatha and her husband took Hort. They all rushed into the small house and she sat Agatha in front of the fire place. Hort sat on the couch.

She brought out two teacups, one for Hort and the other for Agatha. Agatha took the teacup and smiled.

"Thank you, by the way, what is you're name?" Agatha asked.

"Oh dear me, i haven't even introduced myself," the woman laughed,"My name is Guinevere and this is my husband Lancelot," she pointed to her husband.

Agatha spit out her tea when she heard her name.