Chapter 11-Hope

Hope.

Tedros thought.

Hope is all i need.

I need to find hope in me. For Agatha.

He felt sorry, worthless, and he was ashamed of himself.

What was I thinking? Giving that stupid witch a chance at my heart?

Tedros felt so ashamed of himself he wished he stayed with Agatha. He wished that the both of them just left for Camelot instead of going back to get Sophie.

Sophie still hasn't even destroyed the ring. She was putting others lives in danger. Sophie was so worried about her life that she didn't even care about the others.

She's evil, she's a witch. Tedros thought.

He wished that he and Agatha never went back to school to go get Sophie. Sophie probably didn't even want them to come for her. She belongs with Rafal. They both of them can be evil together.

Tedros turned to Merlin, who was up ahead. Merlin looked nauseous and nervous as if he was up to something. Tedros walked up to him, and tried to get his attention.

Merlin didn't budge.

So Tedros tapped his shoulder.

Then Merlin turned to him, he looked at Tedros in the eye. He noticed that Tedros looked sad.

"What's wrong, are you worried that you won't be alive to see your coronation," Merlin asked him.

"I wanted to ask where your taking us," Tedros asked.

"You'll see, but i've been meaning to ask you something," Merlin sighed.

"What is it," Tedros questioned.

He looked into the young boys eyes. Then turned to Sophie who was walking on her tippy toes because there was so much dirt, bugs, and other disgusting stuff she didn't want to ruin her high heels.

He turned back to Tedros and sighed."The woods are in deep danger, with hero's dying every week, and a deadly school master in charge of this."

Tedros looked at the wizard, puzzled."And your point is?"

"I just don't think you'll be able to have your coronation, and especially Sophie still hasn't destroyed the school masters ring!"

"But that's her fault, she needs to be the one who has to destroy it not me!"

"I know but you need to convince her to destroy it, without Agatha the woods are in deeper danger and Agatha is the only one who can solve problems."

"I can solve problems, look at me i'm about to be king I can do anything."

Merlin looked at Tedros, he wanted to laugh because of how bad Tedros just embarrassed himself."Dear boy must i remind you that you're the reason why Agatha is gone, not Hort, he left on his own."

Tedros looked like he'd just been hit with rocks, but it was just words that hit him like a rock."I was right, this is my fault."

The young prince stopped at his tracks, while Merlin continued walk. Sophie was behind him. She saw Tedros looked sad so she walked closer to him.

She touched his shoulder. Tedros shivered.

"Teddy, are you alright," Sophie asked, her hand still on his shoulder.

"Leave me alone will you, you're no help, all you do is annoy people and make things worse," Tedros yelled and pushed her hand away. Sophie was speechless.

Sophie stood frozen."Its about Aggie isn't."

Tedros didn't respond.

"Look we'll find her, I promise you," Sophie said happily.

"Like you ever keep your promises," Tedros mumbled.

"Excuse me!"

"Yeah, you promise me you'll destroy the school masters ring and now you're promising that we'll find Agatha, all you do is LIE!"

This made Sophie angry."BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO KISS ME THEN ILL DESTROY RAFALS RING," Sophie realize what she said so she covered her mouth, hoping this was all a dream.

Tedros slightly laughed."You want me to kiss you? Then you'll destroy the ring."

Sophie didn't respond.

"Did you actually think i wanted to kiss you," Tedros said.

He walked up to her. He was really close to her.

Too close.

"Be smart Sophie, I don't love you and I never will," Tedros said.

Sophie couldn't look at him. She was looking at the floor trying her best not to make eye contact.

She could smell his minty breath. She wanted to push him away but at the same time didn't.

"And if you think i'll ever love you, you're wrong because I never will," Tedros grinned. Then he pulled away and headed straight to Merlin.

Sophie was still at the same spot. Frozen still and embarrassed. The words Tedros told her broke her heart. She wanted to cry but couldn't.

Who am I? She thought.

I'm a witch, he'll never love me.