Chapter 9-Villians on the Lose

"Can't you just hold it, like can't you just wait till we find Agatha," Sophie complained.

"Sophie i promise it won't take forever," Tedros responded,"plus ive been needing to use the bathroom since we woke up."

Sophie covered her eyes and walked to a tree to hid."Hurry up I don't want to hear it."

Tedros cursed under his breath, Sophie annoyed him a lot.

As Sophie was waiting for Tedros to finish she was looking down at her ring.

What if Tedros doesn't kiss me?

Will i ever destroy it?

What if Tedros is faking his love to me? She thought.

No he's not faking it he actually wants to be with me, he let Agatha go for a reason. She sighed.

"Are you almost done Teddy, a woman can't wait this long," Sophie yelled.

Tedros heard her shout but ignored her.

A second later Sophie heard leaves creaking loudly. She heard soft laughter. She turned around to see who it was.

"What the," Sophie mumbled under her breath.

She saw two men, one of them was short and chubby, he had small glasses on and he had white hair. The other man was tall, he looked skinnier than the other, he had a red pirate suit and black hair. Then Sophie looked down to see his hand, she saw a hook on one of his hand.

Sophie gasped. Hook and Smee? How did they get here? She thought.

Aren't they supposed to be at the school for old?

Wait....she paused for a second.

Their job was to hunt them down. That's why they were following Sophie and her friends when they left the schools.

Does Rafal want me back? Sophie thought.

No he didn't even follow you when you left.

"You know Smee, i'm getting hungry why don't we have children for lunch," Hook asked Smee.

Sophie gasped, they know she's here.

"I think that sounds wonderful captain," Smee responded.

They both of them started to cackle, they knew Sophie and Tedros were here.

That's when Tedros finally came out of the bush. He saw Hook and Smee then he saw Sophie hiding behind a tree.

Tedros pulled excalibur out and walked towards the villains. He pointed his sword straight to them.

"EITHER LEAVE OF ILL KILL YOU," Tedros commanded.

Hook turned and laughed,"Pretty boy thinks he can tell me what to do, i'm a right Smee."

Smee burst out to laughter,"He sure does, won't be a pretty boy until we kill him first."

"No," Tedros softly shouted.

Hook went straight up to Tedros and pointed his hook up to Tedros neck. He put his hook to his neck and Tedros let out a scream. Pain was coming quickly.

Sophie came out from behind the tree and her finger glow lit hot pink."Leave him alone," she commanded.

"Oh looks like pretty boy got himself a girlfriend," Hook laughed.

"Don't disrespect me like that, Tedros is Camelot's future king and I will be next to him on the throne. So you either take my orders as a future queen or you shall die in pain," Sophie yelled while her finger glow grew a more brighter pink.

You won't be queen, Tedros said in his mind.

"Smee, why don't you kill the little blonde princess," Hook ordered.

"It will be my pleasure, captain," Smee responded.

He went up to Sophie and tried to grab her but Sophie quickly shot a spell at him and Smee went flying back.

Captain Hook saw his henchmen go flying back so he pushed his hook farther into Tedros neck."Either you do as i say or your prince gets killed!"

I'm not her prince and she's not my princess, Tedros said in his mind.

Sophie gasped and she saw Smee got up. He was already walking up towards her.

Before Sophie could run away a blast of fire came through and shot Hook and Smee right in te heart. Both of the villains fell to the ground dead. Sophie gasped and looked everywhere to see where that fire came from. Tedros too, he was finally free of the hook that was in his neck. He took a deep breath, thankful to more breath.

"I thought i told you all to not make yourself visible, you were supposed to hid," said a familiar voice.

Both Tedros and Sophie turned to see Merlin walking towards them.

"Merlin did you put the fire up their hearts," Tedros asked.

"I sure did boy and i wouldn't have done it if you all would have not made yourselfs visible," Merlin yelled.

"I..i'm sorry i didn't know that would happen," Tedros said softly.

"That's enough we don't want no more hero's going dead, especially you guys, and we still have Agatha and Hort on the lose and who knows where they are, what if their dead," Merlin yelled.

These words hit Tedros like a rock,"Merlin, do you know where Agatha is."

"No," Merlin lied.