Chapter 12-We're back!

The scent of a rose garden coming from the candle that was in the center of the dining table made Agatha flutter.

It smells so good, she thought.

Sitting alone with Guinevere at the dining table made Agatha think.

Does she know that i'm her sons ex girlfriend?

Does she even know who I am?

She sighed. It doesn't matter anyways, it's over.

Guinevere looked at Agatha and smiled."Would you like anything for dinner?"

Agatha looked up and looked at Guinevere right in the eyes."I'll just take the pasta you made for lunch."

Guinevere got up from her seat. She went into the kitchen to warm up the leftover pasta she had made.

"And can you call Hort for me," Agatha asked from the table.

"Of course my dear," Guinevere replied. She turned to the door that was in the kitchen that lead to the hallway."Hort dear," she called out."Agatha needs you!"

In a minute Hort came out of the bedroom. He was still shirtless and only had on his black jeans. Apparently Guinevere was still washing the clothes.

He walked up to Agatha and sat across from her at the table.

"What is it," Hort mumbled.

"I wanted to talk to you," Agatha replied.

Guinevere brought out two bowls for of pasta."In case you are hungry Hort, i brought one for you."

"Oh um...thanks," Hort said then turned back to Agatha."You were saying."

Agatha looked into the young nevers eyes and took a big gulp of air."Do you think Tedros um.....has kissed Sophie yet?"

"No," Hort replied. Although he responded so quickly Agatha barely got to finish her sentence.

"What do you mean no, I mean we're not in the real world so we can't really see what's going on-"

"I just know it, I know they won't kiss. Sophie is pure evil no matter how bad she tries to be good she always ends up evil."

Agatha took that in.

"Do you remember what she did last year," Hort continued."When she pretended to be my friend while she was a boy."

"Hort that's differ-"

"No it's not, hear me out, no matter how bad she tries at being good. In the end she turns evil."

Hort got up from his seat and headed back to the room.

But then the both of them heard a big crash. Like if someone just fell.

Then Hort stopped and turned back."Did you hear that," he asked Agatha.

"UH HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE," a familiar voice shouted.

Agatha and Hort recognized the voice.

"Jeez i'm sorry it's not my fault," said another familiar voice.

This time Agatha and Hort went to the living room and checked to see who it was behind the curtains.

The both of them gasped.

It was the coven, and behind them was the league of thirteen.

But how did they get here? Agatha thought.

In a flash both Agatha and Hort ran outside to see there friends.

Agatha ran up to the coven. So did Hort.

"Oh Hester, Anadil, Dot, how much i missed you all," Agatha cheered and ran to give them a hug.

Hester didn't budge."I don't like hugs."

So Agatha only gave Dot a hug. Hort just gave them high fives.

"How did you guys get here," Agatha asked.

"Rafal was just about to execute us, but thankfully Merlin came into the schools and saved us," Hester responded.

"What do you mean execute," Agatha asked nervously.

"Rafal found out we were the spies of good so he wanted to kill us. If it wasn't for Merlin we would have been dead," Anadil explained.

"What, how did he find out," Agatha examined.

"We don't know," Anadil responded.

Slowly Agatha was getting a glimpse of what the coven said before.

Merlin, she remembered.

But how? Merlin was with Tedros as Sophie. How did he get to the schools?

Agatha stuttered."Hester did you say Merlin saved you guys."

"Yes why," Hester replied, then she saw."Hold on, where are Tedros and Sophie."

And that's when Agatha started to cry.