Chapter 16-Suprise!

Both Agatha and Sophie carried Tedros to the house. They laid him on the couch.

"What did you do?" Hester barked. "Is he dead? If he's dead let's have a party."

"Count me in," Anadil replied.

"He's not dead," Agatha answered. "He just fainted."

"Fainted? For what," Hort asked.

"He saw his mother," Sophie said.

Both Hester and Anadil burst into laughter. They were laughing so hard tears were coming out. They fell to the floor, laughing harder.

"He fainted because he saw his mom," Hester cackled. "Goodness, he's so pathetic."

"That's the most dumbest thing i've ever heard," Anadil laughed.

Then Tedros opened his eyes. Clearly he was listening to everything.

"I.....can hear you," He growled.

"Good, i'm glad you did," Hester said.

Hours later Tedros and Agatha were alone in the living room. Everyone was outside having dinner since they all couldn't fit in the dining table.

Tedros looked into Agathas eyes.

"How.....how could you betray me," Tedros asked.

"What do you mean betray you," Agatha replied.

"You were with the woman who abandon me," Tedros said.

"Listen," Agatha stuttered. "The lady of the lake brought me and Hort here. We didn't know your mother was here."

"Then why couldn't you leave!" Tedros raised his voice.

"Believe me, Tedros, me and Hort tried, there's no way to escape."

He put his arm around her shoulder. Then Agatha laid her head on his shoulder.

"I understand, i'm sorry for raising my voice at you. I'll find a way to escape from here," Tedros said softly.

Agatha slightly smiled at him.

"I missed you, I missed you so much," Tedros said.

"I missed you too," Agatha said.

Then he kissed her, long.

Then Guinevere entered the house.

"Don't mind me i'm just getting more coffee for myself," she said.

"No, mother i actually would like to talk to you," Tedros said.

This made Agatha shocked.

So the young prince walked with his mother to the back of the house.

Agatha smiled, since her mother passed away she was glad to see Tedros talk to his mother. She just hoped it was nothing bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when everyone was awake Merlin was sitting at the dining table. Sipping coffee.

Tedros looked at him, so did the others.

"Young boy, what made Sophie destroy that ring," Merlin asked.

Then Dot pushed Sophie to the front so she was more near Merlin.

"I.....i," Sophie stuttered. "I was mad."

Merlin spit out some of his coffee.

"What, you destroy the school masters ring because you were in a bad mood," Merlin asked.

Sophie ignored this question. She had her eyes on the floor hoping she won't look up.

It was quite for a while. All eyes were either on Sophie or the old wizard.

"Well then, all of you get your things packed," Merlin announced. "Were all heading off the Camelot. Now!"

This was it, the school master was dead, there was no war between good and evil as they expected. This all ended the way they didn't expect it to end.

But the best part was that no one died. Everyone was safe and sound and now they would be heading off to Camelot for Tedros coronation.